Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. (1065 Views)

Andres Iniesta Announces International Retirement / Igjalo, Sani Keita,yakubu Ayegbeni Who Hot You Most In Super Eagle. / Andres Escobar: The Man Who Died For An Own Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. by bawari(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
you knw i was just sitting down today and something came to my mind and i just feel i should share it and see what nairalanders think about it. You see those of us who remember Andres Escobar of colombia, who was shot dead after the 1994 fifa worldcup, after scoring an own goal dat let his team out of the competition, And then Sani Keita of Naija, who (although was not killed) got a red card in a group match against greece after naija has taken the lead, but unfortunately lost 2-1 and eventually went out of the 2010 fifa world cup. Now dis is the question, who do u think deserved the killing. Because one thing for sure was that Escobar was trying to clear a cross from an American midfeilder, which eventually deflected into his own net. but as for Keita he went to do something stupid and silly after his country was ahead in the game against Greece. Please have your say!

Re: Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. by abdulhadi101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Haba is 5years nw...una no dey forgive, una don bad mouth am finish, d guy disappear from football scene.
Re: Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
None of them should be killed for trying to serve there country, u don't know the kind of pressure these guys were in then u can only imagine

1 Like

Re: Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. by kokoA(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
ebubemicky:
None of them should be killed for trying to serve there country, u don't know the kind of pressure these guys were in then u can only imagine
I agree that nobody should get killed trying to serve his/her country, but for the pressure part I no agree at all.. Sani was not under any pressure! We were wining for God's sake! The mumu forget say nna soccer he dey play begin fight kano dembe wrestling for pitch. Smh.. He deserved 100 strokes of 10 mouth koboko on his bare bumbum for 5yrs grin
Re: Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
I agree that nobody should get killed trying to serve his/her country, but for the pressure part I no agree at all.. Sani was not under any pressure! We were wining for God's sake! The mumu forget say nna soccer he dey play begin fight kano dembe wrestling for pitch. Smh.. He deserved 100 strokes of 10 mouth koboko on his bare bumbum for 5yrs grin
Oya go nd flog him naw if u haven't done worst thing that he did be4.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool(oct 31st)- 12:45pm Or 1:45pm?? / No Call-up? Not An Injustice- Dimitri Payet / See What Lionel Messi Did For President Obama’s Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.