Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Word From GOD: To My Elect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: To My Elect (302 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Prophetic Word From God About The Collapse Of The US Economic System / Pope Francis Where Did You Get This Word From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: To My Elect by TheIkoro(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
For those of you that are neither hot nor cold: I would that thou were either hot or cold. And therefore - because thou art lukewarm, and thou art neither hot nor cold - I would that I gather thee into my arms. For thou sayest, "I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing." Not knowing that thou art wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. Therefore I counsel thee to buy from me gold refined by fire, that thou may be no more a mere alakowe; and white garments to clothe thee and to keep the shame of thy unclothedness from being seen, that thou may be no more an oniranu; and salve to annoint thy eyes, that thou may be no more an oku igbe. Those whom I love, I reprove and chasten; so be zealous, and come unto me. Behold, I stand at thy door and knock: if thou hears my voice and opens the door; I will come in to thee and eat with thee, and thou with me. He who overcomes, I will grant him to sit with me in my Queendom; even as I - by the grace of GOD, my Creator - I overcome and attain victory that I may sit with my Creator in Heaven. He who has an ear, let him hear what The Ikoro saith unto The Pride of Machismo Renaissance.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
www.theholyhomily..com
www.thehomohomilies..com.

(1) (Reply)

Mickey's And Disneyland Halloween Party Celebration 2015 / I Think It's Time We Start Acting Like Christ And Not The Devil. / What Do You Consider To Be The Mark Of Cain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.