Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet (638 Views)

See The Most Sophisticated And Complicated Cyber Attack- Paypal, Amazon Affected / Complete Review Of The Latest Lenovo Yoga 900 / Complete Review Of Asus Transformer Book T100HA Laptop/tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet by stevespack(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Still haven't gotten your own tablet? well luck you today am going to show you one of the most sophisticated tab out there that you can easily lay your hands on, and is no other tab than Jolla tablet. You remember the company sure you you do, well finally they have come out with another device that is making waving all
around the world. A tablet that's very different to any Android, Windows 10 tablet or even iPad you have
even seen.

Well packed with another gesture-based operating system called Sailfish, i know many haven't heard of this Operating system Sailfish, no big deal is just like Linux-based platform, that's been developed by the company i mean the former Nokia and Intel employees, evolving from the MeeGo OS that Nokia left some years back. I also understand that this is their first finish tablet. Continue http:///1MjWN3a change of blog address instead of www.stevespack..com is now www.eisteve..com

Re: Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet by marv1: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
More funtionalities?
Re: Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet by stevespack(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Everything tablet does Jolla tab does it better.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Bulksms Website Or Business ? / Jumpstart Your Blog In This New Year / Anyone Who Could Design A Commercial Website?where I Could Upload Products Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.