Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! (2797 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Philipino Doctor Discovers Solution That Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Minutes / Eating Sweet Potatoes To Cure Diabetes And Maintain A Healthy Blood Sugar Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! by didicil(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yeah you heard me right.i am not a doctor,but i grew up in a family that cant do with out fruit,vegetable and herbs.I cant remeber the last time i took panadol,that should be years back.My grand pa was diabetic for years before he left for china.He came back healthy and strong.He said he's chinese friend placed him on okra slime for two months.He ran different test when he got back,there was no trace of diabetes till date.Well i have told some friends about this and it really worked for them.I decied to come here to share this and save a soul....Wash three fresh okra,cut off the under.Then dice them in three parts each,put inside a full cup of clean water cover it and leave it overnight.Remove the okra and drink the slime on empty stomach in the morning.Do it for one month and run a test to know the level of your insulin.Okra has alot of vitamins and mineral.Any one can take it.Just to boost their immune system.You cant get enough vitamins from cooked okra.Save a soul today.

1 Like

Re: Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! by Sunnymatey(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
my favourite meal, okra saurce with boiled yam.
Re: Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! by geovanni24(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Every nice dear. I wish it was when I was in Nigeria I would have personally prepared it for my mother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST ARRIVED!!! Self-Heating Knee Protector For Painful Knee / High Prolactin Levels Can Cause Impotence Inability To Hav An Erection During Se / Forget Covid19 See New Insects That Appeared In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.