Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger (624 Views)

I Can't Access Www.nairaland.com From My Computer Or Phone / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger by agabaI23(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
I was searching the web for a Nigerian forum sometime about 2 years ago when I came across the nairaland stuff. It was actually a topic 'Nigerians in the UK are so stingy' that I stumbled on.

. I registered and started posting. Before then, I had seen other Nigerian websites but they were not as exciting as nairaland. Besides those one appeared more like regional meant for people in the US. It was easy to be ignored on coming on. My romance with those never lasted. I also think that Seun's base in Nigeria has helped him alot in fashioning what we need. It goes a long way to show that more effort is required from those at home than abroad to move Nigeria forward.

I changed my username after I gave it out to a friend who refused to make hers available. She was probably older than I was in the forum and was sending topics to me which i enjoyed reading. It was a great way to reconnect with naija which i was missing. That could have been probably one of the reasons why nairaland is as successful as it is today. It serves as a meeting point for all Nigerians home and abroad. Seun welldone.
I have learnt so much about many things and about

http://progressnigeria..com/2009/04/nairaland.html
Re: Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
Thanks for writing about Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger by agabaI23(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hey! see I have made Seun happy.
That's cool.

YOU are welcome Seun. Seun has changed. Even with my criticism he could still say thanks grin grin
Nigeria we hail thee!
Up nairaland.
Re: Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger by Jarus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
It serves as a meeting point for all Nigerians home and abroad.
This is the real reason behind NL's success. Doubt if any other forum serves that purpose.
Re: Nairaland.com From The Eyes Of A Blogger by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2009
Jarus:

This is the real reason behind NL's success. Doubt if any other forum serves that purpose.

I doubt that too.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Young Rapper Seeking A Record Label And Record Deal / Who Will Make Nigeria Better? / I Want To Sell Brand New Hp,dell And Sony Vio Each With Cam For 70k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.