Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Looking For Partners To Run An Online Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Partners To Run An Online Platform (414 Views)

Work With Us Program. Global Company Calling For Partners. Earn N400k/month / Looking For Partners For A Digital Marketing Company / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partners To Run An Online Platform by direkt: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I created this online platform for clothing shops to display the clothing and accessories designs they sell at their shops. This would make their items more visible to the public and make it easier for buyers to find items they need by doing an online search on the site to find which boutiques nearby has a particular design they are looking for. It will also help eliminate the need for buyers to walk around various boutiques trying to search for a designs they need.
I need partners to join me and assist financially to establish it properly. If you are interested to find out more details please send an SMS to 08189735515 providing your BBM or whatsapp so we can discuss.
Click HERE to check out the platform.

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Ems Tracking / Dangote Is Not A Boss But An Ordinary Worker / Make N200-N500k B4 X'mas With N1k Promoting A New CV App - Start FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.