Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do You Want To Be Financially Independent? Here Is A Secret No One Is Telling U! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Be Financially Independent? Here Is A Secret No One Is Telling U! (541 Views)

New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) / Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Financially Independent? Here Is A Secret No One Is Telling U! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
"DO YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR OWN BUSINESS THAT SELLS"

HERE IS THE SUREFIRE NICHE NO ONE IS TELLING YOU ABOUT WHICH IS THE BULK SMS BUSINESS.

You too can start your own Bulk sms business and easily generate a six figure income online every month.

Dear friend, if you want to start a business that will....

Not require a huge capital
Be run from anywhere, anytime and also part-time
Be highly profitable
Grow rapidly
Not require special training
Here it is....

THE BULK SMS BUSINESS

It is time for you to have your own sms portal that would generate money for you even on AUTO PILOT. This is limited to the first 50 people. We are prepared to respond to only 50 people. The reason i am recommending you to start a Bulk Sms business out of the many thousands of business opportunities  out in the world is because it is a very profitable business. You can send sms to

Churches
 Schools
 Night clubs
 Business pwners
Hotels
 Mosques
 Salons
 Mobile advertisements
Politicians etc.
There are a lot of ways you can make BIG MONEY with a Bulk Sms business

Rendering bulk sms services to individuals and coporate organizations
Setting up the sms portal for others i.e resellers they are people who also wnat to own their bulk sms portals will pay huge money you can charge 35000 Naira or even higher to set up portal for them and they will start buying sms units in bulk from you and sell to their customers.
Selling the business ideas to others
Individual will sign up at your portal to buy and send sms to their family,friends and other contacts. these are your personsal users
Organizations, churches, companies will sign up to buy and send sms to their members. these are your group users
The income possibilities are just endless and you can get sterted immediately!

But how do i get started?

To start you need a Bulk Sms Portal, gone are the days when you need at least 500,000 Naira for gateway access, website design, hosting etc. You would also need to hire a developer on a huge monthly payroll, to make sure everything runs smoothly.

GOOD NEWS

We have created a system where we can help you set up your own bulk sms portal.

WE....

Register the domain name for you
Set up the hosting for you
Set up the gateway access for you
Create the website for you with bulk sms, robocall and online payment functionality.
A free mentorshop as you start the business
Proposal letters
 A free ebook and video tutorial that would teach you how to advertise your bulk sms business on Facebook, Google,and Nairaland forum.
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THESE

N200K

N100K

N50K

N30K

NO NO NO!

You will only have to pay just N35,000

Sounds amazing right

I know the offer is too good to be true but i even want to surprise you and give you an amazing offer that would completely blow your mind off.

Here is the offer,

If you place your  order for the bulk sms cash system, between today Saturday, October 10, 2015 and November 10, 2015

You will be able to get it at a ridiculuous price of just.......

N25,000

After this date, you will have to pay N35,000, which is the normal price for the bulk sms package. the special offer os for a limited time, do not procrastinate, take action now.

How to order the Bulk Sms package:

Pay the sum of N25,000 only into any of the bank details below natiionwide. you can make the payment through internet banking, mobile banking or cash deposit

BANK NAME- First Bank

ACCOUNT NAME- Oni Olayinka

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3053652743

OR

BANK NAME- GTB

ACCOUNT NAME- Oni Olayinka

ACCOUNT NUMBER- 0037546707

After payment send a payment notification message to info@idealsms280.com

include the following in your message

The Bank name that you paid into
The Teller no\ deposit slip no\transaction ID
Amount paid
Your name
Your phone number
Your email address
Depositors name
Your location e.g Lagos, Ibadan
Product name- Bulk Sms Package
Date of payment
Once your payment has been verified an e-mail confirming it will be sent ot you and we will start working on your website. you will privide us with your preferred domain name so that we can register it for you and start designing your website, your website will be ready in less than 5 days.

THE DECISION IS ENTIRELY YOURS TO MAKE, JUST ENSURE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

How I Quit My Job And Started A Business With N11000 / Its My Birthday: 7 (business & Life ) Reasons Why I Am Grateful To Be Alive / Please I Need Directions On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.