Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is This Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is This Love (442 Views)

Is This Love / Emotional You Need To Read This Love Story / Can I Stand This Love (Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love by McPhagite(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
I know it takes two to love But what baffles me most is what love is? Have searched and searched... But I could not find love They told me love lies in Africa but I got lies I was told it lies in Europe, I got a shattered heart Where is this Love? Just like stories about ghost That's how love is Many people talk about it but very few have seen Suddenly a feeling that is indescribable takes hold of me. Is this love? Can somebody tell me... She just came from where God knows where and triggers my emotions Is it loves that makes me dream of her day and night. Is it love that makes me ecstatic after speaking to her on phone. A day can't go without me mentioning her name I can't just control this feelings... I can't just bear this anymore... Am I killing myself She does not know about this feelings Jealousy turns my dream into nightmares My heart keeps pounding fast The thud thud thud of my heart beats fast like the sound of a moving train I never knew love has a partner called jealousy I cant bear her taking selfie with another man If I had known that the partner of love kills slowly... I wouldn't have asked her to come in when she was knocking. Jealousy beats me hard Pain in my heart My heart Will you ever get mended Love is wicked Or am I just a victim of circumstances.......

(1) (Reply)

Poem Titled:the So-called Sovereign / And There Came Religion... / This Will Change Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.