Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

New To Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New To Java (902 Views)

Introduction To Java / Solutions To Java How To Program By Deitel, 9th Edition / Ultimate Guide To Java 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New To Java by HOJOSKID: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
please my ogas in the house what are the things i av to download(i mean compiler) to start java for both mobile and system app please am confused
Re: New To Java by omoelu1(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2015
HOJOSKID:
please my ogas in the house what are the things i av to download(i mean compiler) to start java for both mobile and system app please am confused

you will need to get the Java Development Kit(JDK),
you can get that here, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index-jsp-138363.html
the jdk contains the compiler and some other things you will need. and then download an IDE(netbeans or eclipse)
and you should be good to go.

success..

(1) (Reply)

Build and Develop Powerful Applications With Android Application Development / Pls, I Need A Pc Software For Interior Decor / Young Innovative Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.