Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lol With Facts. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol With Facts. (861 Views)

Lol! Lady Vows Never To Take Her Bath Because 2face Hugged Her / This 35 Tweets About The Jacob Zuma Status Will Make You #LOL In Just 3secs. / Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol With Facts. by nochildsplay(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
[b] **** Badluck is when u wear "My Oga At The Top" shirt and then get into trouble with Civil Defence officers. ww.seriousbeatings Datz all."

**** U take picture, e no fine, u come dey claim say 'beauty is from within' .... Why u no take X-ray?"

**** The shortest relationship in life is between students and books… They hook-up only a day before the exam and break-up right after the exam!"

**** Doctor after Operation & Students after Exams Both tel the same Answer We tried our best cant say anything right now"

**** Modern Definition 0f " Boy Friend " A Person Who Has To Like All The Status And Photos ...0f His Girl Friend No Matter How Bad They Are . ."

**** Beauty gets you attention. Personality gets you the heart. Truth gets you love and lies get you dropped. I hope the ladies are listening"

**** The secret to happiness is to do what you like. The secret to success is to like what you do."

**** What is a wedding in Nigeria without yoruba women fighting over plastic bowl gifts and arguing over food?"

**** People come to your house and even before they greet you, they'll be looking for sockets to charge their smartphones."

*** Seeing your primary school answer script and thInking... Hw TF!! Did I fail this simple question"

**** Students be like "I Neva read anytin at all" Buh na Dem Go collect extra sheet inside Exam hall.. Awon snitch oshi"

**** If u enta some pples room at nyt, U will c Ant,Rat,centipid,cockroach,Cricket,Mosquito,wall gecko,spider Abeg ur room na Animal planet?"

**** Make your stupidity a secret... Don't jump into mentions anyhow"

**** I sent u Message on Whatsapp since January, you are now replying in August.. Abeg Na Mikel Obi be Ur service provider?"

**** I had no other choice than to stop toasting this babe when she told me she was having Headache all over her body"

**** The way warriors exchange incantations in Yoruba war movies tho... You knw its where rap battle originated from"

**** Buh how did Noah manage to get hold of a male and female mosquito"

**** We used to talk for hours, almost everyday. Now I'm lucky to get a simple "hello" We all have this kinda people in our lives"

Before you go looking for Love... Make sure you love yourself first." I love myself and I hope you do ? No Politician is worth our heat.

Stay safe
Stay motivated
BE INSPIRED.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol With Facts. by ellovee(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
that is very nice, keep it up
Re: Lol With Facts. by nochildsplay(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ellovee:
that is very nice, keep it up
grin thanks Boss
Re: Lol With Facts. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
I like it. May I borrow some?
Re: Lol With Facts. by nochildsplay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bobbysworld28:
I like it. May I borrow some?
GBAM !!! Permission granted
Re: Lol With Facts. by Titto93(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
motivation in a joking way
Re: Lol With Facts. by nochildsplay(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Titto93:
motivation in a joking way
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day - #bringbackourblackgirls / Joke Of The Day! / Names Of Guys That Will Impregnate Girls In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.