Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (41202 Views)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by seunakin231(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
God can never stop being God....
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by mzpositive(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Greyworld:
And my post is the only thing you noticed
Smiles. Was jus surprised when i saw what you posted
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by ManTiger(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Bambless1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Greyworld:

And my post is the only thing you noticed
Lolz Do Me I Do U, Lalasticlala No Go Vex,Perfect reply grin
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
The agony of losing a child, i can never wish it for my worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by sunsewa: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Greyworld:
The woman fat sha.

Wetin concern u and her fat,u be her husband, fat and sexy and fertile, that's why husband still dey score goal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by AirstarKane(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
He turns my mourning, into dancing again, he lifted my sorrows I can't stay silent I must sing for his joy has come. God, indescribable,unquestionable,unexplainable. Hmmm you are God and not a man. smiley

4 Likes

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by kaziblake(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thank GOD for her life,same thing happened to my mum,we buried my only brother on match 17 and dat same month GOD gave my mum another son to console her.may his name be praised forever(amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by GMan650(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP abeg confirm your news wella b4 posting. You said the son was murdered on Oct. 15(which is yet to come) and was buried Oct. 3. I dunno if this is a mistake but OP should do something about it. Btw, what on earth are the Mods doing, they should have corrected this or smthing
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by mzpositive(f): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
SirWere:
You gat to be kidding me. 2 years interval from death to burial Yeye dey smell...

But wait o, the family sef, how the man take kpnash wife when they were "unhappy".

Conji sha:......... gringringrin
Your guess is as good as mine
SirWere:
You gat to be kidding me. 2 years interval from death to burial Yeye dey smell...

But wait o, the family sef, how the man take kpnash wife when they were "unhappy".

SirWere:

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by YONIK: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Affliction shall not arise again. God bless you home
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by uniquejessy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wow God is 1derful, turnin mournin to dancin n joy
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by LastProphet: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ignorance is bliss, so she was grieving and at the same time straffing the husband abi? now she believes Austin is back, anyways whatever
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by harry509: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/sorrow-to-joy/

GOD has a way of blessing his children. Congratulation 2 dem.
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by chocofizzy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
He's a Faithful GOD. The kids are bless in JESUS' Name Amen!
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by chocofizzy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
The person that said this one pass Nollywood, how it take enter for wetin happen to the woman? Answer me ooo
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerian government should do something about population growth of that country.
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Islie: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
chocofizzy:

Always faithful especially to those that cling to him with their faith and trust in him
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Islie: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
“It was heavy on me that I asked God what my sins were that I should deserve that. Each time I sat with the other children, I felt something was missing. It even affected one of the children that he started acting strange­ly that we had to send him to a school where they were counselling and rehabilitating him to put Austin’s death behind him. It was re­ally very difficult.”

She pointed that the failure of Nigerian authorities to act in the case of Austin led to such other tragedies to Nigerian students in foreign countries – Dubai, London, etc.

How I wish our foreign embassies could do more
But, all they do us to chase shadows and do high service when government dignitaries comes on a visit
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Nickymezor(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Wow, God is awesomeeeeeeeee
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by itzemar(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Congrats to the woman!!!!
But IMO, this shouldn't be news because the woman must have been aware that she was pregnant about nine months ago.
For crying out loud, the babies did not just come out like that after burying her child!!
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by bummyla(m): 2:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Thank You JESUS! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by dynatress: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2015
GMan650:
OP abeg confirm your news wella b4 posting. You said the son was murdered on Oct. 15(which is yet to come) and was buried Oct. 3. I dunno if this is a mistake but OP should do something about it. Btw, what on earth are the Mods doing, they should have corrected this or smthing
you did not read the OP's post I swear...it was two years interval! try to read and comprehend, before posting.

1 Like

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Ogegod87: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2015
CR77:
Our God is good

His mercies endureth forever. He never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Beesluv: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
it's soul not sole

Actually. I knew something was wrong with the spelling but i couldnt figure it out sharply and I wanted to book space. grin

You try kiss kiss kiss
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by fairygeh(f): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2015
SirWere:

You are really a sir werey
Your comment about kpanshing the wife got me lol cheesy
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by fairygeh(f): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2015
GMan650:
It wouldn't have taken you up to 5Minutes to read the whole stuff but due to laziness, you couldn't and hereby displayed your ignorance for all to see.
How on earth do you last in bed? grin

1 Like

Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by eaz(f): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2015
The woman just gave birth to three babies and this is all you can say? What is wrong with you? Are you a human being or a robot? I pity your wife.
Greyworld:
The woman fat sha.
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by eaz(f): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
No wonder you guys fail waec. Reading and comprehension is a problem. Did you not read that an earlier scan told them it was twins? Besides you think its easy to birth triplets successfully with out issues? For a woman that went through trauma to give birth and come out alive?
itzemar:
Congrats to the woman!!!!
But IMO, this shouldn't be news because the woman must have been aware that she was pregnant about nine months ago.
For crying out loud, the babies did not just come out like that after burying her child!!
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Gabaleve(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:
The woman fat sha.
dats y she's able to carry 3na
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by tonididdy(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2015
chocolateme:
Thank God..
Later the elders and kinsmen will say that Austin joined the twins and came back to the world. Rest in peace to the little boy. Thank God for your bundles of joy.
before nko !
Re: SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) by Shed24(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Thank God for He can never forsake his people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.