Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? (978 Views)

Am I Dreaming? How To Tell In Your Dream That You Are Dreaming / How To Tell In Your Dream That You Are Dreaming / Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by icekream(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evening Nairalanders. I know most of us have had dreams of we having supernatural powers in dreams before(which was awesome!). I'll share mine...
I once dreamt I was an Avatar(someone who could control fire, water, sand and air)... The dream was so real I had to goto the bathroom when I woke up to see if I really could control water, you know the rest. At that time, I nicknamed myself Avatar Kream and it was cool... Don't stop the fun, share urs.
cc lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by rawpadgin(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
on numerous occasions
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by emmanuel596(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yea I once slapped obj in a dream

An guess what nothing happened cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by icekream(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
on numerous occasions
share the best
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by trapQ: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes. Numerous times. On one occassion I was earth bending cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by witnezHD(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
iron man once Damn it was so cool...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? by Tocheagle(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
I was thor in one. I kept using my hammer to smash someone, when I woke up, I discovered I was knocking baba landlords bald head . Quit notice followed after

(1) (Reply)

Leap Year: 10 Things About 29 February / Ten Things You Don't Know About Sadists / 10 Facts About Farting (mess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.