Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Got A Job Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Nairaland (2436 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
I will be an ingrate if I didn't share this. I always read about people getting job via nairaland advert but I don't even bother applying cos I was tired of applying( I believe a lot of people can relate to this) cos I have fallen prey to Gnld people twice now and cos I have it at the back of my mind that people who get jobs in Nigeria must have long leg or legs as the case may be. On this particular day I was on nairaland when I saw the advert and I decided to apply, I filled all required form on the site I was directed to and I tried to upload my document but it refused to upload, I got tired and decided to try another day. I didn't know my application submitted until I got a text from WhyteCleon telling me I have a test and interview the second day in Lagos, I thought it was another Gnld outlet, I ignored it. They resend the text message again on Saturday telling me to come on Monday, then I searched for them on Nairaland and within a week, I did the test, the interview and the final interview and all was successful.
Here I am saying thank you Lord for the favour and grace and sound health, all glory and adoration to you Baba mi.
Thank you WhyteCleon(for those who will be searching for WhyteCleon in the future,they are very real) for the opportunity.
Thank you Mr Seun for a forum like this.
To all those seeking for job out there, yours is coming soon, do not loose hope, what is meant for you cannot be taken by another.
To all nairalanders, join me in praising God, we will all be remembered for good in Jesus name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations Dupsy!!! May this signal the beginning of greater things to come your way. And to those still in the quest for soft landing relating to employment, may the Almighty continue to sustain you in your efforts. Your time shall surely come.. Be expectant!

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Liberace:
Congratulations!!! May this signal the beginning of greater things to come your way.
Amen. Thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by kinibigdeal(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulation dear! Don't forget to pay your tithe to seun. Just joking, reciprocate to God

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by tojazz: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015
good evening guys i need help i want to know if there are factories located in ajah that employs people on daily bases or employs people with no qualification or any job in ajah that would pay a little salary of about 12,000 to 20,000 i need something doing! please guys i need your help!
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by onome710(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations brother!
May Baba God blessings no pass us by!
Amen!!!
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by jazinogold(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2015
congratulations! I guess u were posted to a bank in d southwest! hope dose people pay well o!

congrats.. my testimony is on the way ready to b delivered! Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by goldiam(f): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2015
congrats op more testimonies loading.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by cana882(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations!!! Dupe ti e....

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Alhamdullilah adupe ooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by phabulous88(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations on your new job. God bless you. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
onome710:
Congratulations brother!
May Baba God blessings no pass us by!
Amen!!!
grin grin grin I'm a sis. Thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Congratulation dear! Don't forget to pay your tithe to seun. Just joking, reciprocate to God
thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2015
phabulous88:
Congratulations on your new job. God bless you. Amen
Amen thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2015
jazinogold:
congratulations! I guess u were posted to a bank in d southwest! hope dose people pay well o!

congrats.. my testimony is on the way ready to b delivered! Amen!
yea, thanks.
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
goldiam:
congrats op more testimonies loading.
Amen o. Thanks
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by brainzdh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Congrats, thank your Stars for listening to dt second silent voice. Job hunt is a job on its own, it requires persistence and yours have paid off.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by techmart(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
congratulations Dupsy..... God will enlarge your coast more....

And to those of us still searching. ... Favour we seek!

POP this week. I believe......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland by ajasa4link: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Wanted In Kubwa Abuja / Salary Structure For Guiness As Technical Operator / Urgent Vacancy! Urgent Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.