Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

8 Horrible Things People Do In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church (829 Views)

What Are The Examples Of The Most Horrible Things God Did In The Bible / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by XavierBlue(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2015
1. sleeping / snoring during service

This appalling act tops the list. Sleeping during service and snoring loudly is ridiculous and morally wrong. It very common seeing this act in church, and funny enough, the elders(leaders) also partake in it. Maybe they're possessed or couldn't get enough sleep, just maybe.

2. Polluting the air during service
lol, funny right? but true. I wonder how blissful people who commit this act feels. I know of a friend who enjoys doing this act like fried rice. He said he enjoys viewing the funny demeanour of his poor victims. Those who are fun of this should stop.

3. display of affection

Many a couple are fun of this act. like rubbing hands on back during service. Last Sunday I experienced this when a couple sat in my front and were running hands on backs, getting cozy when the man of God was preaching. Making me wish for a wife.

4. taking change from the offering plate
Taking money from the offering plate in disguise of offering to the lord is berserk and absurd. Those who do this forget that they'll reap what they sow.

5. Wooing during service
Some will deny they've never done this. I have seen guys wooing girls right in the church during sermon uncountable times. My neighbor bro emeka is very fun of this. Even when stopped by an usher, they wouldn't stop in getting the girl consent in whatever they requires.

6. Awkward dancers

These set of people dances as if they're in clubs or probably showcasing their inborn talent. Rocking and twisting their frame in most awkward and ridiculous manners.

7. Using phones instead of Bibles
Almost every one is guilty if this. even the pastors too. Iam not advocating that pastors and members shouldn't use the software Bibles. But they tend to over use it.

8. making offensive sound with bubble gums

The ladies are mainly guilty of this act. I ask a girl why she partake in it and she said she dosnt want to sleep. those females who partake it are either mentally imbalanced or desperate attention seekers. especially the yet to be married ones.

written by moi
Lalasticlala

xavierblue
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by flexxyworld(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Brb
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Some people do not even go to church for worship.............................
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by kendrick9(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
most of your points are ridiculous....2,8 and 4 were formed in your head....
which church do u attend?
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
SirWere:
Some people do not even go to church for worship.............................
You don't worship God in church Abeg. You do with your Spirit by following Christ teachings
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Shollyps(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
spacebooked
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by menesheh(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2015
The use horrible.

How is all acts horrible.
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2015
That No2 though.

Farano threw a silent one in the church last week. See pix for evidence.

SOURCE: ishilove

Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Armaggedon: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You don't worship God in church Abeg. You do with your Spirit by following Christ teachings
are you a christian?
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Armaggedon:
are you a christian?
What's your idea of a Christian?
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Armaggedon: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What's your idea of a Christian?
are you a Christian?
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by charlsecy(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2015
XavierBlue:

7. Using phones instead of Bibles
Are the contents of Bible software and paper Bible different?
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Armaggedon:
are you a Christian?
What's your idea of a Christian
Re: 8 Horrible Things People Do In Church by An2elect2(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
And these are the kinds of threads that hit fp every sunday. *yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Twins Seen On Video Hugging Each Other During Bath / Gospel Music Africa Reality Tv Competition / Ubok Utom Abasi - The Eagles Assembly Mass Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.