Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why The Contention In Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Contention In Religion Section (341 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Contention In Religion Section by coconuthead(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Ever wandered why there's so much contention and endless debates on any topic relating to God, heaven, hell, trinity? most threads opened with good intention of edifying us are often derailed by a band of youths I'd prefer to christen collective sons of anger in the words of abati. They're so bent on attacking any knowledge that draws men to the road of salvation. On the other hand, threads that promote vanity (celebrity gossips, unclad, bikini wearing girls et al) are highly celebrated and hit FP with the speed of light.

For all the true believers on this forum, pls continue the good work. do not let them weary you. also note that there are thousands of people reading ur threads and whose opinions are being formed thereby, so i advise you steer clear from being dragged into unnecessary arguments and avoid abusive words inspite of the provocation. Cheers.
Re: Why The Contention In Religion Section by finofaya: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you're not catholic you're one of the derailers.
Re: Why The Contention In Religion Section by coconuthead(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
sorry Ma'am, i dont understand. is d section meaant for catholics?

(1) (Reply)

Worship: What State Of Maturity / Halloween Celebration Party 2015 India In Mickey’s Disneyland Videos Free / Giving Jesus First Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.