Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue (883 Views)

Ford Edge Or Hyundai Tucson Car Gurus / Honda Expect In The House Pls / Car Gurus Help With Toyota Matrix 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by vani86: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
I just got a 2009 camry through a dealer of mine, due to my busy work schedule though i cant run around for the papers needed to put it on the road. Stuffs like insurance, licence, tint permit etc.so i asked him to help me get them, he told me all the papers needed amount to 85,000. I think thats a lot from what i have heard so i am here seeking your help. Can you pls give me a breakdown of all papers needed and price.

I will be realllllllly greatful for your help. Sorry to bother your sexy sunday with my problems. Thanks
Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by HumphreyBold(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
sir, this is not the forum for car talk, u can goto correct forum and post it. 2ndly u bought a toyota Camry 09, and it will be up to 2M upwards, so what's 85k that u can risk for the papers...

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by vani86: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
HumphreyBold:
sir, this is not the forum for car talk, u can goto correct forum and post it. 2ndly u bought a toyota Camry 09, and it will be up to 2M upwards, so what's 85k that u can risk for the papers...

Be it Car talk or autos. All of them refer to cars. If you have nothing meaningful to say you can always walk away instead of commenting rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by mjbaba: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm . Data not true o. The only expensive thing with vehicle papers is the number plates. If u pay about 40k for new plates, it comes with everything you need. Road worthiness, Insurance, certificate of ownership, origiank registration receipts, booklet etc. All that you need to have d car on d road is in d 40 or 45k. Now if its not a new number you're getting and he's re registering the old plates, the papers will cost u just 10-15k highest.

3 Likes

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by minority84(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
tongue.....lols....una be adults, e never reach arguement and fight....help dis bro out with needed info, if yu hav gat it....baba, when u wan wash the ride for us

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by vani86: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
mjbaba:
Hmm . Data not true o. The only expensive thing with vehicle papers is the number plates. If u pay about 40k for new plates, it comes with everything you need. Road worthiness, Insurance, certificate of ownership, origiank registration receipts, booklet etc. All that you need to have d car on d road is in d 40 or 45k. Now if its not a new number you're getting and he's re registering the old plates, the papers will cost u just 10-15k highest.

Bro thanks. So even with tint permit maximum should be 60k?
Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by chigodo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
vani86:
I just got a 2009 camry through a dealer of mine, due to my busy work schedule though i cant run around for the papers needed to put it on the road. Stuffs like insurance, licence, tint permit etc.so i asked him to help me get them, he told me all the papers needed amount to 85,000. I think thats a lot from what i have heard so i am here seeking your help. Can you pls give me a breakdown of all papers needed and price.

I will be realllllllly greatful for your help. Sorry to bother your sexy sunday with my problems. Thanks

New plate number with all documents goes for #40k while the tint permit will cost you #15k.

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by gayman99: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
For new plate number: 35k for registration and every necessary documents such vehicle license, proof of ownership, police report, plate number allocation, insurance,and everything other thing.

For renewal just 3500 naira only, 1k for change of proof of ownership.

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by johnson33: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
vani86:

https://www.nairaland.com/1370441/renewal-registration-vehicles-cheapest-rate. Kindly open this link sir

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by vani86: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
johnson33:
https://www.nairaland.com/1370441/renewal-registration-vehicles-cheapest-rate. Kindly open this link sir

Thanks bro. That breakdown was very helpful. Appreciate
Re: Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue by johnson33: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
vani86:

Thanks bro. That breakdown was very helpful. Appreciate
you welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Used 2004 Lexus Rx 330 With Dvd @ 2.2m / Price Range For Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Fortuner / Buy A Few Months Used Altima 670k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.