Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D (2893 Views)

Wallpaper/3d Wallpanel!!! / Wall Decoration Better Than Wallpaper, 3D Panel And Wall Tiles / INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALL PANEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Buy and fix your wallpaper, 3D @ good price. We screed, make pop, paint interior and exterior. Contact 07039500712.. 08142374552.. BB PIN:5612E985 OR whatsapp 07039500712. We work anywhere.

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
More

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
More
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by Abariwiseman: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Room self contain, Room/parlour self contain, 2 and 3 Bedroom flat to rent,
available in Ibafor, Magboro and mowe.
call 08057883203, 08061163053.
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abariwiseman:
Room self contain, Room/parlour self contain, 2 and 3 Bedroom flat to rent,
available in Ibafor, Magboro and mowe.
call 08057883203, 08061163053.

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
More

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pix

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Have a great week ahead
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Happy a great week.. Reach us if you want your home.. Office painted.. Screeded... Designed with wallpaper and 3D wallpanel.
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Catalogue

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
More

Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Have a good day for business. Have a great day
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Another weekend in view... Happy weekend folks reach us to do a good job for you.
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Happy new week
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by Johnsonsp(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy sunday, u need to know more about this 3D wallpaper to know maybe I can go for it,

1, can it be used for out side varanda?

2, is it waterrable? In cause if rain is falling u and rain drop water touches the paper,

3, what's the quality, is a real normal paper or?

4, will I need to do wallscreeding before I can use wallpaper?

I will need an answer as soon as posible,
Thank u
Sp.
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnsonsp:
Happy sunday, u need to know more about this 3D wallpaper to know maybe I can go for it,

2, is it waterrable? In cause if rain is falling u and rain drop water touches the paper,

Thank u
Sp.
Hello John sorry this is coming late I was ban for violating a rule. For starters, 3D wallpanel is different from wallpaper. Both can be use for your verandah provided it's protected from sun and rain. That's why it's adviced to be used where water and sun will not hit on it. But in the case of wallpaper indoors, you maintain it by squeezing a foam in the water to wipe it and it will be as new. It's more than just a paper close to leather but it's paper but of a higher quality. And yes you need to have your wall screeded before you lay your wallpaper especially if the wall carries a testcoat paint but if it's emulsion paint there will be no need to screed.... And we have excellent screeder that can prepare your wall for the wallpaper to be laid. In addition, 3D is more like cartoon in nature comes in square shapes to lay on the wall while wallpaper comes in rolls. So sorry this is coming now. Thank and hope to hear from you soon
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Happy weekend
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by odehman: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Check us out
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by yumiii: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
in the case of moving out of a rented apartment- can it be effectively taken off without messing up the original paint that was previously on the wall? if yes, what is the price of the 3d wallpaper?
Re: Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D by Omolola44: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2017
When we talk wallpapers we refer to decorative papers that cover both interior and exterior walls. With the ever growing change in time, fashion and ideas; wallpaper designs have become the basis whereby style, essence, colour and reality in atmosphere becomes applied to a room. The wallpaper industry divides wallpaper manufacture into two;

1. Those used for residences
2. Those hung in businesses and other public buildings

Wallpapers are a unique way to further beautify the home and express one’s individual style. Most people when furnishing their homes, pay little to no attention to their wall space; between all the expenses made on furniture, fabrics and accessories, we usually forget how impactful wallpaper décor or paint ideas could be to the home.
Why Wallpapers?
If you are stuck between painting and wallpapering your room; we have a compiled list on why wallpapering would suite your home better in the long run.
Wallpapers are long lasting - Wallpaper designs tend to have a long lifespan; serving their purpose for a longer period of time than paint designs would. Wallpaper installations can last for over 15-20 years without giving off cracks like paint walls would often do after a few years of its application thereby making wallpapers cost-effective in the long run.
Wallpaper costs even out over time - It is true that wallpapers are more expensive than paint applications but the cost of this necessity in the home usually evens out over time. You get to enjoy the different atmosphere and feel it gives the room and you as an individual get to influence the style... Learn More https://www.homewox.ng/wallpaper
Johnsonsp:

Thank u
Sp.

(1) (Reply)

Kingsize 4bedrooms Semi Detached House With Good Finishing For Sale In Vgc / Architectural Design & Construction / taken, 1 BQ Room To Let, Lekki Phase 1, From 75k/quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.