Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! (45600 Views)

24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Attention: JESSICA EDIONWELE Is Missing (details Below) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Fourwinds: 1:37am On Oct 12, 2015
midehi2:
where she waka go now... chai
see girl dey ask dis kind question.!!! chai
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Fourwinds: 1:38am On Oct 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Good for her undecided
hmmmmmm

after she don chop diccck finish..

e good for am ooook
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Fourwinds: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2015
ajebuter:
Eeyah!

Olwaseun oh

I felicitate with her family

Abeg she should be adult enough to let her family know her whereabout na!

Even if she wan go cockyland, at least she's an adult and her parents will understand she has gone for 'mating dance'
hahahahaaaa

1 Like

Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Martyr601: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Thanks and praises be unto God...I am glad my crush Jessica is back home.. grin grin..Kudos to NPF.. grin

Twaci:
Further to the news of the missing 24years old; https://www.nairaland.com/2656741/24-year-old-jessica-edionwele, Jessica Edionwele has been found by the police. Her aunty came on Instagram to announce the goodnews.

Thanks be to God. Happy Sunday.

cc: dominique
lalasticlala
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by ojuolu(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Read the news guys. She was found with her bf. They were both demanding ransom from her parents. So stupendous cheesy angry cheesy cheesy undecided.
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by chocofizzy(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Thank You LORD for answering my prayer. Welcome back Jessy babe.
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Ewuro4: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2015
ajebuter:
Eeyah!

Olwaseun oh

Even if she wan go cockyland , at least she's an adult and her parents will understand she has gone for 'mating dance '

Respect please grin
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
This is why in some countries when anyone over 16years goes missing they do not declare a missing persons report for a couple of days or weeks.

They usually tell them to check with friends family etc.

Na the chic no smart if she wanted to do her own thing in Abj she should have landed days before family was expecting her. Then later tell them she was around.

Now millions of Nigerians know what you did even old schoolmates. Hiss

3 Likes

Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
ajebuter:
Eeyah!

Olwaseun oh

Even if she wan go cockyland, at least she's an adult and her parents will understand she has gone for 'mating dance'
i read it dat d lady planned wit her bf to faked it dat she is being kidnapped nd dey r asking for ransom frm her father
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by edward4u: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Who so ever that open up his mouth and say to kill someone who is fighting for his freedom shall never see freedom in his entire life. Bondage will be his potion. Any day such person raise up to look for freedom anywhere neither from his home/office etc. He will be arrested and killed
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by samsecrets(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
midehi2:

as in erm...chai
Re: 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! by kennygee18(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=samsecrets post=55567429][/quote] hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.