Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? (483 Views)

Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by captianfreeman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
To all the ministers of the gospel , and fellow labourers in the vineyard of the Lord.
Which portion of the bible do you think is the most quoted in the old testament and why?
Re: Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by HungerBAD: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
One man is entitled to more than one WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by asgat1love: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
JOSHUA 1 VS 8
Re: Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Deut 8:28
Re: Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by jhydebaba(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Malachi 3 vs 10

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

There must be plenty in the house cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? by captianfreeman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
jhydebaba:
Malachi 3 vs 10

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

There must be plenty in the house cool

Sharp guy

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried Summoning A Real Demon / Is It Right To Be Teaching People How To Speak In Tongues? / Must Read: Rccg Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.