Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? (1852 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Fearcom(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Whatever you believe in; Christian, Muslim, atheist ,agnostic, Satanist, Christian Scientist or Pagan :Defend your faith with a satisfactory explanation. Go on, make a convert of me undecided
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
because it is believable
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by braine(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Because of Evil itself. If it can be proven that evil exists, it means there is a higher power somewhere that can counter or neutralise that evil and I naturally want to be on the side of that higher power. This is simply why I believe there is God and Christianity is the way.
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Are you a Sceptist?
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Humblebloke(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Atheism and agnosticism does not require any form of faith(dishonesty)........

I never really "chose" atheism. It's more like a realization
that came upon me over time. Like one day, I sat down and
realized: "You know what? I really see no reason at all to
assume ANY religious claim has any real validity". It's not
about whether Islam might be true, and Christianity right, or
Christianity right and Judaism wrong, or Judaism right and
Buddhism wrong...

This whole idea looks artificial to me, the thought that you can choose one of those doctrines and follow it to a tee and expect the questions to just stop there.

They're all man-made as far as I'm concerned and so is the
very concept of a divinity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by kevoh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sorry, atheists don't preach to convert people undecided . No brainwashing, No silly shouting of believe ridiculous god concepts and related myths with faith, No selfish religious sentiments. You just get there on your own terms(if you want to) when you come to full realisation of the bullsheet of religion and the people that propagate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
It takes more faith to believe that nothing created everything , then to believe that everything was created by a eternal deity.

So as far as I'm concerned Atheists have more faith than christians, muslims, Jews etc.
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:
It takes more faith to believe that nothing created everything , then to believe that everything was created by a eternal deity.
So as far as I'm concerned Atheists have more faith than christians, muslims, Jews etc.
To be honest here you are the one who thinks nothing created everything now let me explain.

An atheist recognize things as they are, they recognize the action of gravity on matter makes stars and planets not some humanoid shouting to himself.

Atheist recognize and agree that things are as a result of interactions between elements...

But you..

- first you believe God just came out of nothing ...

- Created everything by speaking (Nothing)

-Then everything popped out (Out of nothing.. )

Now remind me again between you and i who think nothing created everything?

You all just don't recognize how this principle of causality doesn't work for your arguments...

There is no faith.. an atheist simply lack it when such dishonesty is needed to believe an abstract unproven vague concept.

None of you is talking about faith to know a sun is there, if something needs to be believed by Faith then there is no reason to believe it at all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnydon22:

- [Created everything by speaking (Nothing)

First you believe God just came out of nothing.
...False I believe God always existed, I believe he is uncreated and eternal.

Created everything by speaking (Nothing)
... speaking is not nothing, nothing is nothing.
...The major difference is I believe God used his own power to created the world out of nothing.
..His power cause the world to exist.
...you believe Nothing cause the world to exist

Then everything popped out (Out of nothing.. )
...no everything never "just" popped out of nothing, that would mean I believe Nothing created everything which is false.
...I believe a eternal deity used his own power to created the world out of nothing.
...it didn't just popped out, the cause was the eternal God.
...he cause the world to exist not nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]

An atheist recognize things as they are, they recognize the action of gravity on matter makes stars and planets not some humanoid shouting to himself.

Atheist recognize and agree that things are as a result of interactions between elements...

Is this just another way to say u believe that from nothing and by nothing the world was created?
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

...False I believe God always existed, I believe he is uncreated and eternal.
And here the argument closes...

Law of energy conservation states: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..

In other words the interacting elements gravity/matter also was. . . therefore needs no creator

Now the difference between this is that your are vouching for an unproven deity but the universe is proven (It is clear which is likely to be true cool)

... speaking is not nothing, nothing is nothing.
...The major difference is I believe God used his own power to created the world out of nothing.
..His power cause the world to exist.
...you believe Nothing cause the world to exist

This is still like poofing the universe out of existence from nothing. . .

Nothing was then some deity that existed forever got bored and spoke then everything appear literally from nowhere...

Now bring on more jokes..

...no everything never "just" popped out of nothing, that would mean I believe Nothing created everything which is false.
...I believe a eternal deity used his own power to created the world out of nothing.
...it didn't just popped out, the cause was the eternal God.
...he cause the world to exist not nothing.

Lmao you are still chewing the same cud. . . He spoke and everything poofed out magically from nothing...

You see it still does not work..

If nothing can exist without being created then the creator you assert can never exist without being created so needs another creator and it keeps spanning into an infinite regress of creators.

If something can actually be without being created then a proven entity known to be (Universe) absolutely needs no creator. . . . Either way it doesn't work to employ unproven causality..

Come on let me see you try more..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by johnydon22(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

Is this just another way to say u believe that from nothing and by nothing the world was created?

It is another way of saying: From the action of gravity on matter planetary disks form. stars form, cluster together . .

and upholds the conservation of energy: Can neither be created nor destroyed. . . The universe we know is far too large for any punny deity you can imagine up who is busy looking for burnt animal smells..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnydon22:
And here the argument closes...

Law of energy conservation states: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..

In other words the interacting elements gravity/matter also was. . . therefore needs no creator

Now the difference between this is that your are vouching for an unproven deity but the universe is proven (It is clear which is likely to be true cool)

Nothing was then some deity that existed forever got bored and spoke then everything appear literally from nowhere...

Now bring on more jokes..

Lmao you are still chewing the same cud. . . He spoke and everything poofed out magically from nothing...

If nothing can exist without being created then the creator you assert can never exist without being created so needs another creator and it keeps spanning into an infinite regress of creators.

If something can actually be without being created then a proven entity known to be (Universe) absolutely needs no creator. . . . Either way it doesn't work to employ unproven causality..

Energy can't be created or destroy? Yet u believe Nothing created everything including energy.

Now the difference between this is that your are vouching for an unproven deity but the universe is proven (It is clear which is likely to be true )

God existence is not proven? That's according to ur opinion and standards of what is proof.
There is no proof that "nothing" can create the universe. Yet u still believe this.

Again it's not "nothing" creating the universe.
It a eternal deity creating the entire universe using his own power, and only his own power.

Why only his power, because only he exists.

U believe Nothing and only nothing created the world, yet for that to happen nothing would have to exist and not exist which is a contradiction.

Now bring on more jokes

Does this even deal with what I even said?
It looks like u couldn't refute the fact that "nothing cannot create something".
Instead u try to make light of the fact that I believe sumthing created sumthing(no contradiction)
Yet U believe "nothing created something" (a contradiction)

Lmao you are still chewing the same cud. . . He spoke and everything poofed out magically from nothing.

Really? U again making light that I believe sumthing that exists created the universe.
If that's funny to u wouldn't u find it more funny if some1 told u that they saw nothing do something or if some1 told u nothing created created everything.

"If nothing can exist without being created"
What? Correction I don't believe that "nothing" existed with God if u implying that.
When I say he created the world out of nothing, I mean he did not use other things(such as preexisting matter) to create the universe ,cuz only he existed.

That's only true if u believe the universe is eternal but u don't, u believe that u have proven the universe to have had a beginning.
And u believe it has a ending.

I believe God is eternal, while u believe that Nothing is eternal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by mustymatic(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnydon22:
To be honest here you are the one who thinks nothing created everything now let me explain.

But you..

- Created everything by speaking (Nothing)

You all just don't recognize how this principle of causality doesn't work for your arguments...

There is no faith.. an atheist simply lack it when such dishonesty is needed to believe an abstract unproven vague concept.

None of you is talking about faith to know a sun is there, if something needs to be believed by Faith then there is no reason to believe it at all..
My brother I disagree wit you here, believing in science abt creation is another thing entirely, you believe in science but not all atheists believe in science, it has its own errors, especially creation
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
mustymatic:

My brother I disagree wit you here, believing in science abt creation is another thing entirely, you believe in science but not all atheists believe in science, it has its own errors, especially creation
Now this is totally wrong. . . I don't believe in science because science means study and not a belief system.

It consist of systematic deductions to reached an approximated truth. . . science doesn't claim to know and so strives to know but doesn't establish at any stage that it has established an immutable truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by malvisguy212: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fearcom:
Whatever you believe in; Christian, Muslim, atheist ,agnostic, Satanist, Christian Scientist or Pagan :Defend your faith with a satisfactory explanation. Go on, make a convert of me undecided
if you want to be a christian, you must open your heart , ask questions and seek for answer that will satisfied your curiosity.
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by johnydon22(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

Energy can't be created or destroy? Yet u believe Nothing created everything including energy.
What is this? Seems you have no comprehension ability..

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed simply means it has always been. . . I wonder where Nothing entered the equation. .

Please don't drag me down your mess of having a belief . . . Please check the law of energy conservation again to see where belief in nothing entered into it... so far you are still the one who vouches for an unproven deity (tantamount to nothing) creating the universe...

God existence is not proven? That's according to ur opinion and standards of what is proof.
There is no proof that "nothing" can create the universe. Yet u still believe this.

Oh please stop dragging others down your mess of asserting nothing brought the universe into being...

I quote again from my post: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. . . You are hanging on some superstitious belief of some primitive men...

Stop chipping in straw man fallacy here because everyone who reads this clearly will see that i never asserted nothing created the universe.

But energy interaction changing from one form to another which is a full state of law of energy conservation...

Again it's not "nothing" creating the universe.
It a eternal deity creating the entire universe using his own power, and only his own power.

Lmao. . . an eternal deity. . . You see you still falling into the same pot hole..

If something is eternal then surely the universe (energy) is eternal and the universe is a proven entity.

The deity you imagine up is unproven, so far lives inside your head. . . . Lack of knowledge of how something started is not a gap to filled with absurd assertions like a deity did it..

It is a call to study and ascertain exactly how it was done....

Why only his power, because only he exists.

**Face palm** His power that he got from no where then existed literally forever and got bored before creating the universe..

In a desperate attempt to defend an imaginary creator of the universe you keep borrowing more ridiculous defence mechanism..

U believe Nothing and only nothing created the world, yet for that to happen nothing would have to exist and not exist which is a contradiction.

Oh not again... your straws are becoming too much...

Let me repeat it again: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. . .meaning energy is eternal here..

so far i have shown how you are the one who thinks the universe came out a deity talking to himself then everything poofed out from nothing...

Does this even deal with what I even said?
It looks like u couldn't refute the fact that "nothing cannot create something".
Instead u try to make light of the fact that I believe sumthing created sumthing(no contradiction) Yet U believe "nothing created something" (a contradiction)

lmao when will you get tired of cheap straws. . . You believe a deity always existed and created the universe by speaking to himself and everything poofed out from nowhere.

I assert the law of energy conservation which nullifies the employment of any creator because energy needs no creator, it always has been..

Now let people checked who thinks something came out of nothing..

Really? U again making light that I believe sumthing that exists created the universe.
If that's funny to u wouldn't u find it more funny if some1 told u that they saw nothing do something or if some1 told u nothing created created everything.

So far it has been shown here that you are the one who assert universe poofing out from no where.

I on the other hand asserts the scientific law of energy conservation and this assertion nullifies your assumption of a creator mumbo jumbo...

Energy is a proven entity but your creator remains a subject of imagination . . .. It is obvious which among the two is likely to be true.. cool

"If nothing can exist without being created"
What? Correction I don't believe that "nothing" existed with God if u implying that.
When I say he created the world out of nothing, I mean he did not use other things(such as preexisting matter) to create the universe ,cuz only he existed.

Therefore he created the world out of nothing. . . Now people have seen you are the one who assert things came out of nothing.. Only he existed from nothing..

Furthering the cause of my analogy. . . If anything can exist on it's own just like you think a deity exists on it's own without a creator then it is right you have shown something doesn't need a creator..

therefore the universe exists on it's own without a creator . . .

You cannot employ a creator for the universe then boycott that chain for your assumptive creator . . No it doesn't work that way...

That's only true if u believe the universe is eternal but u don't, u believe that u have proven the universe to have had a beginning.
And u believe it has a ending.

You see that you have been confused all along. . . You didn't even understand the law of energy conservation i laid out.

Following the law of energy conservation the energy (universe) is eternal and that has been what i am saying here but you keep trying to drag others down your mess of belief..

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; This shows energy doesn't need a creator but has always been. . . Therefore your creator is useless in the equation

No thanks; Science is a systematic study to reach a truthful approximation not a belief system. . .smiley

I believe God is eternal, while u believe that Nothing is eternal.

Young man simply say you didn't understand the law of energy conservation i employed which in plain language asserts energy is an eternal quantum particle..

I am not responsible to understand things for you....

Principle of unrelated causality still is not working for you...try harder!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by TheDauraMallam: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnydon22:
What is this? Seems you have no comprehension ability..

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed simply means it has always been. . . I wonder where Nothing entered the equation. .

Please don't drag me down your mess of having a belief . . . Please check the law of energy conservation again to see where belief in nothing entered into it... so far you are still the one who vouches for an unproven deity (tantamount to nothing) creating the universe...

Oh please stop dragging others down your mess of asserting nothing brought the universe into being...

I quote again from my post: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. . . You are hanging on some superstitious belief of some primitive men...

Stop chipping in straw man fallacy here because everyone who reads this clearly will see that i never asserted nothing created the universe.

But energy interaction changing from one form to another which is a full state of law of energy conservation...

Lmao. . . an eternal deity. . . You see you still falling into the same pot hole..

If something is eternal then surely the universe (energy) is eternal and the universe is a proven entity.

The deity you imagine up is unproven, so far lives inside your head. . . . Lack of knowledge of how something started is not a gap to filled with absurd assertions like a deity did it..

**Face palm** His power that he got from no where then existed literally forever and got bored before creating the universe..

In a desperate attempt to defend an imaginary creator of the universe you keep borrowing more ridiculous defence mechanism..

Let me repeat it again: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. . .meaning energy is eternal here..

so far i have shown how you are the one who thinks the universe came out a deity talking to himself then everything poofed out from nothing...

lmao when will you get tired of cheap straws. . . You believe a deity always existed and created the universe by speaking to himself and everything poofed out from nowhere.

I assert the law of energy conservation which nullifies the employment of any creator because energy needs no creator, it always has been..

So far it has been shown here that you are the one who assert universe poofing out from no where.

I on the other hand asserts the scientific law of energy conservation and this assertion nullifies your assumption of a creator mumbo jumbo...

Energy is a proven entity but your creator remains a subject of imagination . . .. It is obvious which among the two is likely to be true.. cool

Therefore he created the world out of nothing. . . Now people have seen you are the one who assert things came out of nothing.. Only he existed from nothing..

Furthering the cause of my analogy. . . If anything can exist on it's own just like you think a deity exists on it's own without a creator then it is right you have shown something doesn't need a creator..

You cannot employ a creator for the universe then boycott that chain for your assumptive creator . . No it doesn't work that way...

You see that you have been confused all along. . . You didn't even understand the law of energy conservation i laid out.

Following the law of energy conservation the energy (universe) is eternal and that has been what i am saying here but you keep trying to drag others down your mess of belief..

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; This shows energy doesn't need a creator but has always been. . . Therefore your creator is useless in the equation

No thanks; Science is a systematic study to reach a truthful approximation not a belief system. . .smiley

Young man simply say you didn't understand the law of energy conservation i employed which in plain language asserts energy is an eternal quantum particle..

You always murder them.

Bravo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who said this:

Now remind me again between you and i who think nothing created everything.

Oh here nothing came in.

Please don't drag me down your mess of having a belief . . . Please check the law of energy conservation again[b] to see where belief in nothing entered into it [/b]... so far you are still the one who vouches for an unproven deity (tantamount to nothing) creating the universe...

Again who said this:

Now remind me again between you and i who think nothing created everything

I quote again from your post:

Now remind me again between you and i who think nothing created everything.

Since u don't answer questions directly instead quote laws of men and answer like u writing a novel to avoid answering directly, Do u believe energy is eternal or not? Cuz if u meant that why didn't u just say that?

If u never meant that u could just say that, instead u said this :

OK Thanx for that information.

Wow I'm not sure what u implying now, do u believe the universe is eternal? Do u believe energy is eternal? Do u belive the universe came from nothing?
Plz don't right in riddles and novels, answer directly straight to the point.

Again with this?
Should I stop believing in God cuz I can't prove him to ur unperfect and limited mind?
Ps since wen does not being able to prove sumthing mean it's false?
You should reject the big bang theory and evolution since it ain't proven.

Bored? Wen did I say that?
Got his power from no wer? Again where did I say that?
Again u should be laughing that u believe sumthing with no intelligence like energy(not sure if u believe this ) created out of nowhere intelligent life and cuz the earth to rotate on its axis and place the earth the right amount of distance away from the sun and did all this intelligent things but it had no intelligence , indeed funny, maybe a simple plant can create twin tower buildings if energy pushes the right buttons since energy created intelligence.

Imaginary? Since I can't prove God exists to u, means that I'm imagining.

That's strange cuz u can't proof there's no God or evolution or the big bang theory , maybe u imagining.

Thank u finally u say energy is eternal.
So if that's true, there is not argument against me believing there a eternal creator.

Still not sure what this meant:

Wrong I have shown that a eternal intelligent deity
Created this world and all of its brilliancy.

U believe sumthing(energy) with no intelligence created everything intelligently just right for us humans as if this energy knew that we would die without, sunlight, water, energy and air.

Wow this Energy was super intelligent, one could even say this energy had perfect knowledge and perfect intelligence.

Again with this? Where did I say God spoke to himself.
U should be laughing that u believe sumthing like energy was super intelligent and eternal.

There's still a need for a intelligent creator so sorry that won't work.

I never thought that, I thought u believed that cuz of ur earlier post.

Let people see that u have no arguments against God existence instead u demand that we prove he exists and if we can't it u think it means he doesn't exist.

If u believe energy created the universe, prove energy is capable of creating intelligent life and if u can't ur believe must be false(of course that ur logic not mine)

Energy is a proven entity but your creator remains a subject of imagination . . .. It is obvious which among the two is likely to be true..

It proven to exist not proven to be intelligent enough to create the entire universe.
So u imaging things if u think energy created the universe, especially if u think it created intelligent life.

Only he existed from nothing?
I said only he existed! Wer does the nothing come from.

Correction I explain what I mean by being "created out of nothing" cuz it ain't easy to put in words
As I said he didn't use preexisting matter or preexisting "energy " to create this world,
He only used his own power and only his own power!

True but that's only if that sumthing is eternal.
I believe that God is eternal and infinitely more intelligent than us, which explains why the world is created in a intelligent way.

I dnt give a crap wat these men think but
Since u love science so much here:

Einstein’s theory of relativity means that the universe had a beginning and was not eternal as he himself believed.

Hawking Big bang theory also states that the universe had a beginning and came into existence from nothing.

Ur science teaches don't agree, they teach, sorry I mean "proved" grin that the universe is not eternal but came in existence billions of years ago.

No thanks; Science is a systematic study to reach a truthful approximation not a belief system. . .

Mr scientist, I'm sure Mr hawking and Mr Einstein know ten time more than u on science, and they disagree with u on energy being eternal.

Quantum mechanics genius Einstein completly disagrees.

Constantly quoting ur science laws just backfires when those same scientists disagree.

Instead of quoting science laws, get straight to the point to what u believe.
If u believe energy is eternal just so directly, if u believe energy by itself created a world so intelligently without even having itself intelligence just say so.

just like I say directly, there's a eternal creator who is perfect in intelligence who created this world intelligently, and we cannot manipulate him like we can do to energy nor can we use him like we use energy nor change him like we change energy.

For he is infinitely greater than energy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by TrajansKong: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fearcom:
The white man is a spirit. White Man go beat me O! Warship & praise hime. Do not feel the wrath of his Son Jesus Christ. Satan will beat yu if yu dnt bliv.

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You always murder them.

Bravo!

Bravo someone agrees with u

Let's get 6 more billion people in this forum and see how many billions disagree with u and how many billions agree with me.
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by TrajansKong: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You always murder them.

Bravo!
NO! God shall murder them!

The last time by The Flood.

This time by The Flame. You will Buuuuuuuurn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Does 2nd law of thermodynamics agree with u about energy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by TrajansKong: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
In short, we believe through fear. Fear of eternal pain is the only teacher. We submit and obey. Thus are we are also made pure in obeisance. And avoiding hellfire, we ascend with Him to judge at his right hand. And by casting others into the flames eternal are we made the more pure and holy in the eyes of the Almighty. Cleansed in the blood and flesh of Christ we join anew the Holy hosts in battle royal. Forever. Praise him in the eternal wrath of his devouring Blood and Fire!!

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
TrajansKong:
In short, we believe through fear. Fear of eternal pain is the only teacher. We submit and obey. Thus are we are also made pure in obeisance. And avoiding hellfire, we ascend with Him to judge at his right hand. And by casting others into the flames eternal are we made the more pure and holy in the eyes of the Almighty. Cleansed in the blood and flesh of Christ we join anew the Holy hosts in battle royal. Forever. Praise him in the eternal wrath of his devouring Blood and Fire!!

It's good that u learning about hell cuz u might go there 1 day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? by Richirich713: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Fearcom:

I believe there's a God, to me it's undeniable.

A world like this does not come from nothing, It must have come from something intelligent and eternal.

Things don't randomly created a planets like earth.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Original Hebrew Name For Jesus? And Is Jesus Pagan? / Four Evils People Do For Their Love Of Money / My Favorite Parts Of Za Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.