Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving (1080 Views)

Which Andriod Phone Is Best For 16 Thousand Naira / Guys Please Advice Me On The Best Android Phone To Buy Below 30k / My Samsung Android Phone Is Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
I fell like crying now I bought this phone this year techno h3 and my freind downloaded boot amination to my phone via google play store

After then if I on my phone insted to write techno while botting it will write android I have even formated it due to anger still the same thing
I feel like crying

Seriously abeg the moders in niraland should help me make it front page for better responce

If this site help me I will be gratefull
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
First of all this should be in the Phones section, not the Science & Tech section.

I don't seem to get your problem
Is it that you no longer want the boot animation?
Does your phone boot into system?

Also formatting just wipes the /data partition and the boor animation is stored in /system/media/bootanimation.zip
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't body yourself over minuscule issue like that, Its simply Os problem,Formatting wouldn't solve the issue,Take it to a phone technician for him to help reload the os cus your current os is corrupt,should cost about #500 or 1k.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
why not do the refactory setting
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Karmanaut:
First of all this should be in the Phones section, not the Science & Tech section.

I don't seem to get your problem
Is it that you no longer want the boot animation?
Does your phone boot into system?

Also formatting just wipes the /data partition and the boor animation is stored in /system/media/bootanimation.zip
I want my fomal techno boot animation
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
JIMMYWAT:
I want my fomal techno boot animation
That's easy. I guess your phone is rooted since you were able to change boot animation
Find someone with a Tecno phone that's rooted. Use a root file explorer (eg ES File Explorer) to go to /system/media/bootanimation.zip Send that time to your phone. Copy it to that same folder in your phone. Set the permission to rw-r-r
That's all.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Karmanaut:
That's easy. I guess your phone is rooted since you were able to change boot animation
Find someone with a Tecno phone that's rooted. Use a root file explorer (eg ES File Explorer) to go to /system/media/bootanimation.zip Send that time to your phone. Copy it to that same folder in your phone. Set the permission to rw-r-r
That's all.
Elaborate step by step abeg
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2015
JIMMYWAT:
Elaborate step by step abeg
I already have. First get a Tecno phone with the same boot animation you want. The phone has yo be rooted.
The boot animation is stored in/system/media/bootanimation.zip So you need to copy it from the person's phone to your phone.
Then move it from your phone to /system/media/
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Karmanaut:
I already have. First get a Tecno phone with the same boot animation you want. The phone has yo be rooted.
The boot animation is stored in/system/media/bootanimation.zip So you need to copy it from the person's phone to your phone.
Then move it from your phone to /system/media/
I have did it the same time But if u flash it will it be OK Or Is dere not another way
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 12, 2015
JIMMYWAT:

I have did it the same time
But if u flash it will it be OK
Or Is dere not another way
I don't understand what you're saying.

Have you transferred the new boot animation to /system/media ?
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Karmanaut:
I don't understand what you're saying.
Have you transferred the new boot animation to /system/media ?
Ya but not working
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2015
JIMMYWAT:

Ya but not working
What exactly do you mean by "not working"? You have to be specific. Is it showing the old boot animation? Or is it showing nothing at all?
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by JIMMYWAT(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Karmanaut:
What exactly do you mean by "not working"?
You have to be specific.
Is it showing the old boot animation?
Or is it showing nothing at all?
I copied it from somebody phone and moved it to system/ media and it worked guy may God bless you and your family I have gotten it back I can tell you how happy I am thanks and God bless for your generosity

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help My Phone Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
JIMMYWAT:

I copied it from somebody phone and moved it to system/ media and it worked guy may God bless you and your family I have gotten it back I can tell you how happy I am thanks and God bless for your generosity
Cheers, mate.

(1) (Reply)

The Downstream Optical Amplifier Board Does Not Report MUT_LOS / International Space Station (ISS) Power System / Best Free Antivirus Protection For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.