Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be (1103 Views)

10 Richest Nigerian Comedians / Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria,their Networth And Bio Updated / Photos Of Naija Hoverboard To Be Lauched 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be by kheart(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Being a comedian no easy at all oh, but this days everybody wan do comedy despite the fact that some suck at it.

Here re the comedians who re trying so hard to make us laugh

1. Gordons ( this dude laughs morethan his audience)

2. AY (aside using other people's joke and wearing prophet clothing, there is nothing funny about AY) he master d buz. sense of it though

3. Julius Agwu (omo I will not pay kobo to go and bored myself to death hearing dry talk)

4.Queen (I am not sure I got her name sef, if I see her i will advice her to quit comedy asap cos her annoying joke will soon send me o ER)

5. PEJ wannabe ( since when does mimicking our former 1st lady becomes Joke?)

U can add yours
Re: Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be by BrownCookie(f): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2015
In my british voice,"you just spoke my mind" although I would have written proper English if I was the person typing...

Check ur typo errors.
Re: Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be by Princessderaa(f): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2015
op Gordon? # mouth sealed #
Re: Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be by kheart(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2015
BrownCookie:
In my british voice,"you just spoke my mind" although I would have written proper English if I was the person typing...

Check ur typo errors.

I no like Queens engrish kate middletwo cousin undecided
Re: Opinion: List Of Naija Comedians Wanna Be by YetieLee(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2015
kheart:
Being a comedian no easy at all oh, but this days everybody wan do comedy despite the fact that some suck at it.

Here re the comedians who re trying so hard to make us laugh

1. Gordons ( this dude laughs morethan his audience)

2. AY (aside using other people's joke and wearing prophet clothing, there is nothing funny about AY) he master d buz. sense of it though

3. Julius Agwu (omo I will not pay kobo to go and bored myself to death hearing dry talk)

4.Queen (I am not sure I got her name sef, if I see her i will advice her to quit comedy asap cos her annoying joke will soon send me o ER)

5. PEJ wannabe ( since when does mimicking our former 1st lady becomes Joke?)

U can add yours
its just a means of survival nah! Mr kheart, can we av a private chat? pls let me knw. thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

A New Element Called Gi Is Discovered. / See What This Dude Long Throat For (pic) / The Prostitute And Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.