Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying (1297 Views)

Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying / Please I Need Help...my Birds Are Dying Right Now. / Pls Help! My Watermelon Crops Are Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by freelife4all(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
I have been noticing this for the past two weeks that the colour of the top leaf of my Plantain is changing, today I went to there only to see that about three of the Plantain that are suppose to start producing in a short have started dying, the top leaf of the Plantain have started losing it colour, the leaves are drying off. please i want to know what is wrong with and solutions to it.
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Mustack: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2015
freelife4all:
I have been noticing this for the past two weeks that the colour of the top leaf of my Plantain is changing, today I went to there only to see that about three of the Plantain that are suppose to start producing in a short have started dying, the top leaf of the Plantain have started losing it colour, the leaves are drying off. please i want to know what is wrong with and solutions to it.
Pics na
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2015
had it been u uploaded the pic it will have help a long way, have you used fungicide because it cloud be nematodes
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by freelife4all(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2015
No, I have not applied anything yet, although i have bought DD force but i have not applied it
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Where is your location?

Try to locate an agric consultant nearest to you for on farm investigation or try upload the pix so that people can comment on random. If I see the pix, I can help you remotely like this and so will many do.

God bless your hustle,

Sincerely,
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
DD force is insecticide, i guess is fungicide u need but upload the pictures
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Idowu2828: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
DD force is insecticide, i guess is fungicide u need but upload the pictures
Hello Bosses in the house, I was told by my uncle today that has 20years experience of farming that applications of herbicides on farm or chemicals make the land to lose it nutrients. Herbicides to weeds make the land lose nutrients.
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowu2828:
Hello Bosses in the house, I was told by my uncle today that has 20years experience of farming that applications of herbicides on farm or chemicals make the land to lose it nutrients. Herbicides to weeds make the land lose nutrients.
To what you say is DD force not a chemical u know what right application and dosage of chemical will not harm ur land that is why you need to do crop rotation to nourish de land n be mindful of the dosage and know the history of the land bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Idowu2828: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
To what you say is DD force not a chemical u know what right application and dosage of chemical will not harm ur land that is why you need to do crop rotation to nourish de land n be mindful of the dosage and know the history of the land bro.
Big Thanks
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowu2828:
Big Thanks
so what have you do about it now
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by odimbannamdi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
hello bro. pls drop me your mail or me. i wana discuss something with u
Re: I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying by Mustack: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2016
uptill noe you no upload your dying plantain pics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Grass Cutter Farmer In The Building? / My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling / 4 Drums Of Pko Available For Sale .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.