Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hotel Logo Needed Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hotel Logo Needed Urgently (1619 Views)

Logo Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by efeobor: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
hi, plz am building a hotel in benin and i need a logo its very urgent
if u are capable of what i want contact me at agentmolone@yahoo.com
(samples needed)
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by smartsoft(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
well one question i will like to ask  before i can commit ma self  do you just want a logo ? or a full branded identity ?  with manual? i mean logo manual that tells you each element in your logo ? and the colour combination this are pretty important when creating one,  but if you just need a logo that cannot be define well i can't help you  am really concern about creating one and given you a manual that goes with it  incase you are been ask why the use of such typeface or that  hope you understand.

Then let me know ucheugo@hotmail.com 07081909909

Thanks.
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by efeobor: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
my name: prince wesley asoro i wanted the hotel name to be wesleys hotel but u can surgest a name 4 me plz , no specified color plz get back at me as soon as possible plz,
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by Kemjisuper(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hi. Need a really good logo? Check out some samples by those who designed them. You may make your pick on any that may catch your fancy. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53205.0.html

That aside, I believe I'm equal to the task. Mail me on kemjisuper@yahoo.com if you're further interested!

Cheers!
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by jimmee(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2009
well one question i will like to ask before i can commit ma self do you just want a logo ? or a full branded identity ? with manual? i mean logo manual that tells you each element in your logo ? and the colour combination Huh this are pretty important when creating one, but if you just need a logo that cannot be define well i can't help you am really concern about creating one and given you a manual that goes with it incase you are been ask why the use of such typeface or that hope you understand.

Thanks.

A proper logo is designed with in a context or brief. Such information concerns your mission, vision, colours, the market. These and the above can be added together to form, the brief.
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by smartsoft(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2009
well @jer well if it is a full branding that needs to be configure to other marketing materials well i could call it a brief  but this just a logo that needs a logo guildlines  mcdonald has a logo manual thats talks about everything about their logo,  a logo that doesn't have one is a useless logo to me, a brief can be given but insome cases you are not given a brief on a logo A client will just tell you i need a logo thats all
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by emmakc(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2009
well, as for the logo, i am interested and have mailed you. just go for what will sell your idea
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by Bassline: 9:43pm On May 04, 2009
@ topic. Need a bit more info. You saying that we should suggest a name for the hotel for you, implies that you are not serious. How can you not know the name of your own hotel? This is the very minimum, talk less of color schemes and image protrayal.
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by Dayo3(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2009
Hello,

We need a Company logo (full branded identity with manual) telling us about each element in the logo.

Sincerely you will be highly rewarded if you can come up with something nice and interesting.

Details

Company Name: R&grin Continental Services Ltd

Company Major Color: Skye Blue

Sector: Real Estate

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-270932.0.html

Thank You.

R&grin Continental Services Ltd
Re: Hotel Logo Needed Urgently by nine09(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
x

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Great Photographer For Your Events / Wonderful Videos From Aiyeboy / What Program/software Do They Use In Making Animated Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.