Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers (1782 Views)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by Brownville007: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2015
M.I showed off his Yeezy boost 350 sneakers by Kanye West. The original sells for $200 and retails for $1k-$2k .it is very difficult to get one as people queue up for days to buy and then resell at very high prices..
Pos

Source: www.gistrepublic.com/photo-m-i-flaunts-his-yeezy-sneakers

Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by madridguy(m): 2:27am On Oct 12, 2015
GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by amii131(f): 2:32am On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by Airforce1(m): 3:10am On Oct 12, 2015
typing...
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by pretydiva(f): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2015
It's dope
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by pretydiva(f): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Airforce1:
typing...
u nor dey ever type finish undecided
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by redcliff: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol. Fake yeezy boosts.. im sure he paid alot fr this cheap replica
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by Youngsage: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Fake yeezy boosts.. im sure he paid alot fr this cheap replica

Any particular way to identify a fake pair please? #justcurious
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by superken(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by redcliff: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Youngsage:

Any particular way to identify a fake pair please? #justcurious

First of all, without even looking at details in his boost i can tell that its fake. The colours are totally off.. thats how i know his' is fake... where it might be hard to differentiate is when you see the original authentic. By first look you can never tell. But i would be completely honest with you, i dont think any nigerian living in nigeria has an authentic yeezy boost directly bought from the states because the competition for copping these things are super high abraod and even sneaker heads cant lay their hands on one. Talkless of m.i living in nigeria. Under 5mins of release on a website the sneakers are sold out totally! Then the folks who were lucky to cop one are the ones selling it for 700 and above..
Re: Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers by Youngsage: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
redcliff:

First of all, without even looking at details in his boost i can tell that its fake. The colours are totally off.. thats how i know his' is fake... where it might be hard to differentiate is when you see the original authentic. By first look you can never tell. But i would be completely honest with you, i dont think any nigerian living in nigeria has an authentic yeezy boost directly bought from the states because the competition for copping these things are super high abraod and even sneaker heads cant lay their hands on one. Talkless of m.i living in nigeria. Under 5mins of release on a website the sneakers are sold out totally! Then the folks who were lucky to cop one are the ones selling it for 700 and above..
Hmmm... Interesting! But MI is a celeb now lol. grin

Thanks for the exposé though!

(1) (Reply)

Jah Cure Breaks Silence On Split Rumors From Wife Kamila Mcdonald / See What Happens When You Leave Your Boyfriend Home Alone With Your Big B**ty Co / Oakland Marks Today ‘tupac Shakur Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.