Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Organic Coffee Powder: My New Secret! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organic Coffee Powder: My New Secret! (724 Views)

Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Delgada Slimming Coffee From Usa Available Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Coffee Powder: My New Secret! by diet234: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Fast forward to the secret I have to share with you all today, it is called organic coffee powder. You may drink coffee for the eye-opening caffeine, the rich aroma, and the comforting warmth. But don’t toss out those old grounds when your morning pot is empty! You can infuse your beauty routine with the caffeinated effects of your wake-up ritual by reusing coffee grounds in these great DIY beauty treatments. Above all the life and works of organic coffee, I have found it to be of great use as an exfoliate and scrub, combat cellulite, get shiny and smooth hair, boost hair color and make a mask.

Today, I would focus on its use to combat cellulite and give you my weekend DIY (do it yourself) beauty treatment and how I go about it.

Cellulite is nothing more than normal fat beneath the skin. The fat appears bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker. So I use organic coffee powder to make an anti-cellulite scrub for problem areas (but honestly I use it all over my skin except my face, man has to be trimmed everywhere you know LOL). History has it that it also reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.

See my secret recipe here:
http://diet234.com/organic-coffee-powder-my-new-secret/

(1) (Reply)

Http://guidemesupplements.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/ / Desiring The Fruit Of The Womb? Succor Comes With Fusion Nest IVF PROMO / Electrocution Of My Brother By 33kva Over Head High Tention Wire Of PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.