Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn (2351 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn by AndroidCare(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2015
In using android device, the inevitable consequences is the tremendous use of data. This has been a problem to a lot of android users especially in west Africa.

But ever before android, there have been use of data on other devices and there have been solutions to the problem of data use.

A lot of use have used molded opera mini browser; where we have to edit the proxy, port and APN to suite the cheat invoke. Well android platform has advanced it all, and it can not be easy to keep molding opera of different versions. But still there is a solution which we will b talking about here "The best MTN browsing cheat for Android".

You might want to know why I call this "The best browsing cheat" it is because of the popular saying, "you scratch my back I scratch your back" In this cheat, both users back and the network providers back is scratched.

If you have been in the world of PC cheat then you must be familiar with this terms: Simple server Freedom browser Proxy APN etc. These has been the tools for PC cheat and now the first mentioned is out for android! And working perfectly, with this simple steps you can get your android device up and browsing.

First you need to have subscribed the MTN BB10 subscription. This is a blackberry subscription for Blackberry 10, which include the Blackberry Z10, Q5 and Q10.

This subscription is cheaper compared to the normal blackberry subscriptions.

The price code and duration are listed below: (code will be sent to 21600)

Bblited---- 24hours---- N70

Bblitew----7days----N350
'
Bblitem----1month----N1000

With this you will get unlimited downloads compared to the normal android subscriptions.

After the subscription is done, you download an application "Simple Android Server" this is an APK version of the simple server used on PC.

Cont..
Re: Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn by hatux: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn by beinstein(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Android Browsing Cheat For Mtn by Tintinnoty(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
come and complete what you started ooo Mr. Op

(1) (Reply)

5 Phones With Big 6000mah Battery Capacity / Infinix S5 Vs Infinix Note 6, both 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage - Speed Test (photos) / Help: How Do I Set My Whatsapp Permanently On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.