Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mz Kiss Confesses How She Uses Her Energy To Cover Up Her Shyness...read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mz Kiss Confesses How She Uses Her Energy To Cover Up Her Shyness...read (561 Views)

Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mz Kiss Confesses How She Uses Her Energy To Cover Up Her Shyness...read by blackssatino: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Owo meta crooner, Mz Kiss, is known for being a passionate and energetic rapper. What many people hardly know about her is that the beautiful Capital Hill artiste is shy when she is not in the glare of the public.

In a chat with Potpourri, she reveals the inspiration behind her buzzing new song,Stoopid and the one thing people hardly know about her.

“My producer, Young D created a beat and it got my attention. I have always loved a beat I can be flexible on. I got into the vocal booth and decided to get stupid.

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/lol-mz-kiss-confesses-how-she-uses-her.html

(1) (Reply)

{photo} 6year Old Boy Accidentally Shoots & Kills His 3 Year Old Brother / Mercy Aigbe: I Have Never Been Heart Broken Before / Maje Ayida & Toke Makinwa On Recovery Path? See Maje's Bday Message To Her(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.