Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. (1462 Views)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / EMBER PROMOSHOP! EMBER PROMOSHOP! Get Discounts Today. / Get Discounts For All Your Orders On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone, I am Chizzy and i am a Jumia sales consultant. I will be posting deals right here from Jumia and you can make your order through me. I'll also track your products and make sure they're delivered to you in time. What you stand to gain by ordering through me?
You don't have to send me cash to order. You can pay on delivery but i must say this is available to people in Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Aba, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha, Enugu, Ibadan, e.t.c. Other locations coming up soon.
i track your order and make sure they're delivered right on time.
You get huge discounts on some orders.
You get great deal alerts from me. I could go on and on but i got to end it here.
How to go about it? Send your details (name, phone number, email address, and address of delivery ie where you want your goods delivered to, item and quantity. You can send through Email to getchizzy@yahoo.com, acetechboss@gmail.com.
You can also call or text me on 08099367507 with your orders. Looking forward to getting your orders. Thanks. Watsapp: 08099367507
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
I have a discount available. First to buy gets it.
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
After a long time away(was expecting a baby), am back. You can place your orders and pay on delivery. You can contact me here or my numbers placed above. Watsapp only is 08099367484. You can call on 08099367507.
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
place your orders
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello all. Still here to take your orders.
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Pay on delivery
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Here to take your orders. Keep em coming
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by holorunphemmy(m): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2016
I want 2 order ORLANDO
Cool 2 Toned Chain
Watch - Silver...wirst watch am in Ilorin don't no Ao 2 reach my side....watsapp no:0814744271.thanks very much.

Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am here to take your order. pay on delivery.
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
holorunphemmy:
I want 2 order ORLANDO
Cool 2 Toned Chain
Watch - Silver...wirst watch am in Ilorin don't no Ao 2 reach my side....watsapp no:0814744271.thanks very much.

I've placed the order. Should get to you very soon. Thanks for your patronage
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by ogawisdom(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
chizzy86:
Am here to take your order. pay on delivery.

Hellooo I wanted to order some items but cost of delivery discouraged me so buying through u, am I going to get free delivery. Am presently in Aba
Items
Lagmecy female fashion wrist watch gold n Chris Adams active woman eau de parfum for women
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Hellooo I wanted to order some items but cost of delivery discouraged me so buying through u, am I going to get free delivery. Am presently in Aba
Items
Lagmecy female fashion wrist watch gold n Chris Adams active woman eau de parfum for women

Am sorry about that. No pickup center in Aba for now. The closest is in port harcourt....
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy sunday evening all. Keep the calls coming. We are here to make you smile....
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good evening. Still here to take your orders on Jumia
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
here to take your orders.....
Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by mikelee4real: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
chizzy86:
Hello everyone, I am Chizzy and i am a Jumia sales consultant. I will be posting deals right here from Jumia and you can make your order through me. I'll also track your products and make sure they're delivered to you in time. What you stand to gain by ordering through me?
You don't have to send me cash to order. You can pay on delivery but i must say this is available to people in Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Aba, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha, Enugu, Ibadan, e.t.c. Other locations coming up soon.
i track your order and make sure they're delivered right on time.
You get huge discounts on some orders.
You get great deal alerts from me. I could go on and on but i got to end it here.
How to go about it? Send your details (name, phone number, email address, and address of delivery ie where you want your goods delivered to, item and quantity. You can send through Email to getchizzy@yahoo.com, acetechboss@gmail.com.
You can also call or text me on 08099367507 with your orders. Looking forward to getting your orders. Thanks. Watsapp: 08099367507
Get This Bulk SMS Sending Software That Send Sms To Unlimited Sms

sms marketing is very HOT now a days around the globe. Because its direct marketing and its impact is very high.

******** SEND UNLIMITED SMS FROM YOUR DESKTOP ******

With this software you can send as many messages as many you want and can receive via your mobile phone. You will find it unique and workable on internet requirements but not like other desktop texting software. It coordinates well with your cell phone, GSM modem or cellular terminal and efficiently makes a perfect integrated system with your computer. You will make a connection through a USB data cable, Serial data cable or with specific Bluetooth Com port.

Software Features:

Send SMS.
Send Alert Message (Flash SMS).
Phone book interface:
Range of SMS application:
Product/Services promotion.
Discount offers (mobile coupons).
New product launch/information.
Festival wishes.
Event announcements/alerts

You will get this

Bulk SMS Software
User Guide
Installation Guide
get this software for just N9,999

email mikelee4real@gmail.com or call 081356777420

Re: Order Your Jumia Products Through Me And Get Discounts And Ontime Delivery. by chizzy86(f): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2016
buy and pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

Shell, Chevron To Sack 18,500 Workers / Warning- Avoid Using Firstbank Mastercard To Make Payment Online / Know How To Dictate A Scam Survey Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.