Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

"The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" (1497 Views)

Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / My Life As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" by OlofofoOAU: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
By Damilola Toblan SPICE.

Teresa and I had only been together
for a few weeks, just long enough for
us to be confident in our feelings for
one another. Even in public, I could
barely keep my hands off her, and
Teresa delighted in teasing me when
I was least able to take advantage of
her slim and inviting figure.

This became a game between us, and she took every opportunity to drive me
crazy with subtle touches and playful
inn*uendos.

It was a Friday night and (the weather was lofty) we were hanging out under of the trees in Anglomoz and listening to sonorous music while we sat and
enjoyed each other’s company,
Teresa slipped her hand on my laps and to my "gourd" through my pa*nts. For a good Minute, while she smiled that playfully, enjoying my rising but frustrated ar0u*sal.

She was driving me crazy with desire
and my gourd was "volcanoically red". Her hands sent vibes down my spines xas we found our rhythm and soon we were "Munching" deeply. Gosh, Dis Anglomoz!!!

The day was a gigolo in my dairy, I was exposed to the fun and fantasy of Gal/boi friendship. While on my bed that very night I couldn't sleep but just rocky with the memory...my short, a "mappy" sketch! My heart pounded like a shoe makers workshop. But deep down I prayed the day should come and night should cover the day once more.

Lectures that very day was a absentism of mind, soul and spirit but the body was just there like "O wa lo ni" then "o wa loo se yi"...Laughs(Teacher Oko). Teresa was all my brain linger as my mind whispered. My eyes opened like that of Adams and Eve who ate apple.

(Ping)...I saw her message in Jaywon's voice. 'Love waiting for your message on my fone, bawo ni lecture...wen are we gonna see tonite?' I was amused!

Gradually, the night draws the curtain like a Cinema stage and I was in my roomie perf to look sweet as the day might be more "oau carlendish", dis time though fear grips my groins but her sight melted me like ice.

"We can't be here @ law basement!”-she said. So we took a stroll down to ODLT and I whispered. "It’s dark and no one is gonna care anyway". Besides,I’ve been gaga all day about you and I am not waiting any longer!”

“Oh god, Dave, I can’t believe you are
doing this!” (Seems she just wanted a tic-tac chat, not my musing)

Moments later, my body became as
hard as steel. She might have been telling me no, but as I pulled her over, she accepted my hot kiss without complaint. We fumbled hurriedly with our clothes.(The rest history).Teresa’s eyes grew wide and breathing became ragged.

It was an incredible moment and I got lost in the inferno daily, burning my candles in a dark corner on a girls lap while unknowingly writing a formal letter to road one.

Oh! How I wished I knew...
Re: "The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" by clockwise(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Baba cum continue ya tori o, cos i knw most ANGOLANS nD MOZAMBIQUE QUEENS re culprit. I dey enjoy am sha. Hmmm ODLT, na Agric u suppose dey go use now.
Re: "The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" by Cjizzy(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Oya come continue.........
Re: "The Lustful Adventure Of A Fresher" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
nice story bt i would appreciate it if u upload daily we r on break nw pls
moz101 sure gan bt na u wan sure pass nw.
next time go spider or pglt cos if i can catch u at odlt floor o

(1) (Reply)

Sidney Sheldon/dan Brown(which Is Your Fav+their Respective Books You've Read!) / How Jollof Rice Saved My Life / A Farewell To False Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.