Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Which Is The Best Way To Ask This Simple Question? Opinions Needed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Best Way To Ask This Simple Question? Opinions Needed. (311 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Ask This Dumb Questions. / A Simple Question To All Nairalanders *** / Urgent Opinions Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Way To Ask This Simple Question? Opinions Needed. by eyeon(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Good morning to you my good people.
I have a little issue to share.
This issue is mainly focused on what most/many of us(especially those that converse in english) might be speaking(rightly or wrongly) on daily basis.
I've been in and around enviroments where many(boys, girls, men and women); many, students and many traders do ask the question "YOU SAID WHAT?" which I or may be anyone else would ask like "WHAT?", "PARDON?" or "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" respectively.
My question now is which do you mainly use and which is correct to you?
You may click SHARE, in support of "YOU SAID WHAT?" or click LIKE, in support of either "WHAT?", "PARDON?" or "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
Your respective opinions and possibly votes are really needed.
I wish to see this up there; selflessly. Ndeewo.

(1) (Reply)

Get The New Mobile App / I Love My Job / Known 5 Packers And Movers In Bangalore By Good Wishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.