Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lady Gaga Goes Method For Her Gruesome Act Debut.100-year-old Blood-guzzling(pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Gaga Goes Method For Her Gruesome Act Debut.100-year-old Blood-guzzling(pic (1286 Views)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Man Who Married His 17yr Old Blood Sister In Anambra Reveals Why He Did It(Video / 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Blood Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Goes Method For Her Gruesome Act Debut.100-year-old Blood-guzzling(pic by safeguide: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
The showbiz veteran admitted she used these feelings to portray a 100-year-old blood-guzzling creature, The Countess, in her acting debut on the fifth series of American Horror Story.
I have been in the business since I was 15, and although I have been famous for only seven years and lived 29, I feel like I have lived 100 years,” she told news.com.au, smiling. “And I feel f**king old.
Although this is her first ever onscreen performance, the larger-than-life star has a reputation for transforming herself into different characters.
I studied method acting for almost ten years. I studied [Lee] Strasberg, the version that makes people roll their eyes.” She laughs, acknowledging the possible pretentiousness of her statement. “Arguably, it’s the most dangerous form of acting, where you embrace becoming the character and you embrace calling upon memory sensory from your life. It’s powerful and it takes you back implicitly to a place that you remember as a child. It’s very strong.”
Not only using her emotional experiences, the Grammy award winner said she tried to physically transform herself into her character each day.
“I become The Countess in the car on my way to work. I put fishnet on my face and red lipstick on and I read my lines. I am always prepared before I come to the trailer. And when I go home at night, I do my best to let go of her in order to become what I am for my family, my friends and my lover.”

www.plusmouth..com

Re: Lady Gaga Goes Method For Her Gruesome Act Debut.100-year-old Blood-guzzling(pic by safeguide: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Call For Lotto Numbers 100% Sure Number 09077247693 / Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz / Shocking As Flying Bird Turns To An Old Woman In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.