Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Write And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Write And Get Paid (532 Views)

Can You Write And Translate From English To Either Of Igbo, Hausa Or French? / Bloggers: Write And Push It Out / Get Paid Daily (a Bpi Initiative) Learn How To Earn From A Simple Super Mkt Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid by bebe77: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
If you are a health professional: Pharmacist, Laboratory Scientist, Nurse, Doctor or student in any College of Health Sciences interested in writing, I have news for you. Healththenmore is in need of writers to enhance its content and I'll be paying between N1000 - N5000 for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have your ears to the ground, a sense of humor, and a love for things interesting.

It works like this: You write your news/story related to any sector in health or beauty and send it to healththenmore@gmail.com. I'll reply and say “Great—I'll publish it” and send your money either into your account or as airtime; or I reply and say "Sorry—it isn’t the sort of thing my readers will love."

But if it’s good enough to publish (by the blog's standards) you get your money—simple as that.

The rules are simple:
1. Choose any topic but keep your news/tip/story within the context of the site
2. Do not copy anybody's work without citing your source.
3. All stories will be verified before being published, so please provide a link to a reputable source.
4. Interesting personal experiences/stories are allowed.

Still confused on what may be interesting to send in? Take a look at the blog's popular posts, it shows what my readers love the most.

Please note--you only get paid if your story is published.

Thank you.

www.healththenmore.com
Re: Write And Get Paid by princedanalyst: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
u pay 5k per article....and please can I get Ur number
Re: Write And Get Paid by bebe77: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
princedanalyst:
u pay 5k per article....and please can I get Ur number

It depends on how exclusive your story is. It starts from N1000.

(1) (Reply)

Business Oppotunity In Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) / El Clasico 2015 Live Streaming / Invest In Orange Supplies To Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.