Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Scam Alert (preciousladies_boutique) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (preciousladies_boutique) (726 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. / Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert (preciousladies_boutique) by MissPeprika(f): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
The popular instagram profile @preciousladies_boutique has scammed hundreds of interested "buyers" through their fashion adverts on their page. Whoever is behind this profile has evidently made it a business to post pictures of beautiful ladies wear, shoes, bags and accessory. After you place an order, and make partial or even full payments, you get instantly blocked from their social media and whatsapp. My friends happened to be victims of this Thief just recently in September, 2015 and paid money into this GT Bank Account {Ayomide Osho - 0150295254} I tried to do an online search and found out that this fraudster has been doing this for more than a year. The person behind this profile has numerous bank account details like { Adegbesan Oluwaseun - 0174208474 GTB} or probably recruits the help of his/her friends. I am using this medium to warn all online shoppers to be extremely cautious of unreliable online shopping outlets like this one. Meanwhile, I have taken it upon myself to make sure more people do not fall victim. PLEASE DO NOT BE NAIVE.

This person deletes all negative comments from the instagram profile to keep up with prospective victims. BE WARNED.

A simple google search of "Precious ladies boutique scam" will serve as a preventive measure.
Check out some victims here http:///5JrJUSRf8g
Read this blog post http:///GPCwX3iNsp

(1) (Reply)

ALERT!!! Fraudulent Criminal Who Stole 4 Vehicles, Generators, Cash On The Run!! / Nigerian Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School - Military Photos / Stray Dog Pulls Newborn From Garbage Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.