Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew (1672 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Airforce1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got home after a studio session.. feeling so hungry and tired.. so I dashed into the kitchen to prepare me lunch.

My sis had gone to school.. can't wait till she gets back.

Lol
While I was toasting my bread, this idea of taking photo came to my head.. felt it's a good idea cut I like taking pictures. cheesy cheesy

So below a step by step on how I prepared my bread.
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Airforce1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
rice and stew ready
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
You dey use over 8 eggs for four slices of "Sweet Heart" bread,coupled with a bootle of VitaMilk.
The kind mess wey you go release no be here ooo.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by StepTwo: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmm!
bros, be like say u don d leave studio enter kitchen oo
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
IamDino:
You dey use over 8 eggs for four slices of "Sweet Heart" bread,coupled with a bootle of VitaMilk.
grin undecided
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by ikbnice(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
You just decided to aggravate the pang of hunger am feeling right now abi.
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by kossyablaze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Now playing J cole - Wet dreamz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Nice
yeah
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
IamDino:
lmao! werey!! grin
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by missKiffy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want grin
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Lucasbalo(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Airforce 1 , beware of cholesterol. Too much of eggs is not good for you on the long run except if it's egg white. Lol
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Op you no put pepper and tomato ni?
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Airforce1:
yeah
G..how far ??
Re: Step By Step On How I Prepared rice and stew by prettyjo(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Food Combo Saves Your Life?? / 7 Facts You Need To Know About Rice / LEARN TO BAKE CAKES,SMALL CHOPS AND COCKTAIL DRINKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.