Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) (6204 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy

Check out this Sunday hot rice and stew I made when I received info that biaca.n is surprising me by visiting my apartment.

And ladies if your man don't know how to cook push him away from your life because he is not a husband material. Amani said you should do so grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2018
Add a man without good crockery on the list of men that should be kicked to the curb grin

Honestly, the food doesn't look bad but those bowls look like dog bowls.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Add a man without good crockery on the list of men that should be kicked to the curb grin

are you hating or what

That Dog bowls you see there keep my food hot for more than 10hrs

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:58pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
are you hating or what

That Dog bowls you see there keep my food hot for more than 10hrs

I'm not hating, just calling it how I see it.

If that's the purpose, then perhaps they're not meant for serving but for storage undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
shocked

Sexy Hot Food?

Abeeegi, that food dont have 6packs & humongous muddy yam sha.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not hating, just calling it how I see it.

If that's the purpose, then perhaps they're not meant for serving but for storage undecided
you are

Is meant for storage sis

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Sexy Hot Food?

Abeeegi, that food dont have 6packs & humongous muddy yam sha.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it do have bae

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by austyn0(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2018
All the stress just for bianca buh na breadbuns and pure water you de arrange iffah come your house undecidedcry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Fidelismaria: 2:18pm On May 06, 2018
Chai

And here I am thinking of how I will trek under this hot sun to the nearest buka
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2018
austyn0:
All the stress just for bianca buh na breadbuns and pure water you de arrange iffah come your house undecidedcry
because the stress worth it bro
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by austyn0(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
because the stress worth it bro
Enjoy...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 2:30pm On May 06, 2018
cool wink grin grin wink wink cheesy grin lipsrsealed
XhosaNostra:

undecided
XhosaNostra:

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2018
Fidelismaria:
Chai

And here I am thinking of how I will trek under this hot sun to the nearest buka

send your address sharp sharp bro
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2018
biacan its about time u forget about Martin0 oocheesy. I know say Martin na my friend but amani na 100 yards husband materialcheesy. Apart from being romantic he can cookcheesy. Just look at dis sumptuous Sunday rice he just cooked.even oyindidi,kimbra and Lalas247 are salivating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2018
Abeg which side you dey live?I just finish closing my fasting lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 2:34pm On May 06, 2018
undecided why show us ur oga wine?The wine wey u go return to where u pick am pose inside ur security room*Walk dowm to wristbangle house*

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Fidelismaria: 2:34pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
send your address sharp sharp bro

Enugu, Nsukka
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 2:38pm On May 06, 2018
Awwww that's so sweet kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by blackpie(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2018
sexy and hot?? Lol. The food is turning me on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Abeg which side you dey live?I just finish closing my fasting lol
west African
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you are

Is meant for storage sis

Ok
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2018
I love you bro, Nohomo
BiggerbossAmani:
grin cheesy cheesy

Check out this Sunday hot rice and stew I made when I received info that biaca.n is surprising me by visiting my apartment.

And ladies if your man don't know how to cook push him away from your life because he is not a husband material. Amani said you should do so grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided why show us ur oga wine?The wine wey u go return to where u pick am pose inside ur security room*Walk dowm to wristbangle house*
this one got me laughing

Stop hating bro, I know how you feel
Fidelismaria:

Enugu, Nsukka
so make I go Nsukka da ask about Fidelismaria any how

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Awwww that's so sweet kiss kiss kiss
Nne you know I can do anything for you just to make sure you forget Martin in your mind cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
west African

You don't want me to come na tongue
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
blackpie:
sexy and hot?? Lol. The food is turning me on
backpie did school tie you down.

I beg no allow the food to turn you on before it go touch any place way bad
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
biacan its about time u forget about Martin0 oocheesy. I know say Martin na my friend but amani na 100 yards husband materialcheesy. Apart from being romantic he can cookcheesy. Just look at dis sumptuous Sunday rice he just cooked.even oyindidi,kimbra and Lalas247 are salivating.
how I wish God will open biacan eyes to see what she is missing
rebirthforgoody:

You don't want me to come na tongue
who say so

OK Togo
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
how I wish God will open biacan eyes to see what she is missing
who say so

OK Togo

No is far from my side.thanks for the food anyway
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

No is far from my side.thanks for the food anyway
you see why I hate to share my location
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Nne you know I can do anything for you just to make sure you forget Martin in your mind cheesy cheesy
Ehmmm just give me time lemme kick him off my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm just give me time lemme kick him off my mind lipsrsealed
Thank God oga Lefulefu da here when you da talk I should give you more time to kick him out
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Lalas247(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
biacan its about time u forget about Martin0 oocheesy. I know say Martin na my friend but amani na 100 yards husband materialcheesy. Apart from being romantic he can cookcheesy. Just look at dis sumptuous Sunday rice he just cooked.even,kimbra and Lalas247 are salivating.
Yummy ... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something Is Seriously Wrong With Malta Guinness? / Caterers Read Before U Buy Your Cake Stand Mixer / Picture Of A Perfectly Looking Ogbono And Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.