Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Upgrade Of Witchcraft: Modern Day Witchcraft. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Upgrade Of Witchcraft: Modern Day Witchcraft. (681 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Upgrade Of Witchcraft: Modern Day Witchcraft. by Castos(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please don't feel bored to read this.
There was a time when witchcraft was prevalent, rampant and on every household. Then, most of our maids were witches or were tagged as one. Most times our parents would warn us never to collect anything from our classmates in school due to fear of being initiated into their cult. There were a lot of scary stories and all that etc. »»»fastfoward»»» Here we are, those teenage maids are now adults. We are in an era were those stories don't mean anything anymore. We have really forgotten those witchcraft of a thing at least, Nollywood has helped in making the whole ish look so childish. But it will interest you to know that they (witches) have equally upgraded. Chiamaka, funke, Tina and chinaza who were the maids we chased home due to witchcraft have all grown up and they are now in our campuses today, attending parties, snatching our boyfriends, playing nude on music videos, and seducing Seun with their tight leggings. Due to their sexy outfits, my guy Chike is now a full member of the Vasline crew. Mary and other good girls have started wearing leggings and showing cleavages to attract boys. Many of our good boys are becoming players. Marriages crash so soon and the stories of death is no more taking seriously. These girls(witches) keeps seducing and laying our young men that they beg for more and more. To state the obvious, many would join the cult willingly if all their sexual and material desires can be met through it. The immorality and cultism we see in our campuses are the modern day witchcraft and not our misfortunes as others will believe (village grandma). Our phones are also an asset through which our Christian lives are being ruined by the devil. Am currently a victim to their snares, and am currently struggling to break away from their chains. Please break away today and save yourself the damning tears in the after life. May God save his children. Amen
Re: The Upgrade Of Witchcraft: Modern Day Witchcraft. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
I get ur idea buh u got poor writing skills... d write up doesn't seem togeda.. looks like u were talking wit 3 sides of ur mouth... nyways b4 some of DIS guys com let me **walks out of tread**

1 Like

Re: The Upgrade Of Witchcraft: Modern Day Witchcraft. by Castos(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
horlaleykan:
I get ur idea buh u got poor writing skills... d write up doesn't seem togeda.. looks like u were talking wit 3 sides of ur mouth... nyways b4 some of DIS guys com let me **walks out of tread**
Thank God you got the point.

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Envy 1 / Fender Bass Guitar For Sale ( 5 Strings) / The Truth About Speaking In Tongues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.