Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? (1014 Views)

Owerri Is Hot Right Now. Protesters Along Douglas Road / That Awkward Moment You Wanted To Release Some Air, But poo Instead ??? / The Change You Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, Let's know what you would do, if you could do anything you wanted right now.

For me, it would be "Riding a bicycle to Australia" grin

Keep it rolling!!!
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by Basildvalour(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just get a counting machine and start counting my dollar bills grin
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by FruityLass: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
To have a glimpse of future.

How is it going to be, with who, how well.......

1 Like

Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 12:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
Just get a counting machine and start counting my dollar bills grin

I can help you with the counting, I'm a machine now grin
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2015
FruityLass:
To have a glimpse of future.

How is it going to be, with who, how well.......

You wanna become FLASH wink
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2015
it would be to go back in time and right all my wrongs.
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by Basildvalour(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
luvly101:

I can help you with the counting, I'm a machine now grin
I do not want a machine that vomits money! I repeat, I do not want a machine that vomits money grin
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Basildvalour:
I do not want a machine that vomits money! I repeat, I do not want a machine that vomits money grin

Roger that smiley
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
macbede:

Nice one wink
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by haconjy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
married
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by luvly101: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
haconjy:
married

Marriage hunger cheesy
Re: If You Could Do Anything You Wanted Right Now, What Would It Be? by lalo128: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
tongue
macbede:
embarassed
macbede:
Oh my brother you said what is in mi heart n mind

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Birds For Sale!!!!! Over 150 Birds Available!!!! / Spectranet Introduces Unified Tariff With Unlimited Free Night Browsing / Six Houses On Fire In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.