Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (13418 Views)

See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
Girls Are Ugly in their sagging jeans and sagging buttocks.

I was at the Guaranty Trust Bank at Anthony Village in Lagos to transfer some lump sum of money to my darling when I saw a young woman in black blouse and low-rise jeans. She was good looking at first sight, but as she turned to enter the cash deposit room, what I saw put me off! The upper parts of her black buttocks were showing and she had no underwear! It was a disgusting sight. Suddenly she was no longer a pretty sight! It was undignified for a lady to be so brazen in her dressing in public.

Hello girlie! If you want to wear a low-rise pants, please at least put on a thong and even your whale tail could turn me on! But without an underwear, your buttock cleavage is a turn-off.

Seeing girls and women in low-slung trousers and making a shameless public exhibition of their buttocks and the gluteal cleft between them is below human dignity.

You think you are pretty and sexy and invoke erotic fantasy to make you a public sex object, but my dear sister there is nothing romantic in being half naked in public, because you might be mistaken for a lunatic.

The pictures show what I can tolerate and what I cannot tolerate.

N.B:
You can read and listen and download the MP3 of the podcast of this article on my blog Kisses 'n' Roses on http://kissesnroses.com/2009/04/girlie-i-dont-want-to-see-your-sagging.html

Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sissy3(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
close ya eyes and hit a wall when next you see them
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by yme1(f): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
am really sorry for laughing
but it is sooooooooooooo funny
but come to think of it the whites even open their stomach here
okay i didnt say it was good but am just------------ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what am i even saying undecided undecided undecided wink
ok i think i had better get out of this thread grin grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by cold(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
Did u have to add the "lump sum" part?Like we care.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Igwe9(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
I guess it has to do with fashion lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
cold:

Do not digress from the focus of the subject.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Orikinla(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2009
Igwe.:

I guess it has to do with fashion lipsrsealed undecided

Igwe,
What is bad is bad, no matter what it is called in fashion.

Ugly buttocks should be hidden from our eyes.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by agabaI23(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
Poster
It is a pity they are tempting you when you do not want to cheat on your girlfriend.
Try harder and look away next time grin
They are disgusting becuase you are no longer single grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Igwe9(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2009
hmmmm! you mean ugly buttocks lipsrsealed what happens to . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2009
It is ugly because he cannot ogle it freely.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Czarskit(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2009
~ The ones wit stretch marks makes me wanna throw up ~ tongue
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by ifyalways(f): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2009
cold:

are u suprised.isnt that his trademark cheesy
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by IFELEKE(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2009
Orikinla,
You don't have any control on what they should or should not wear so I'll advise you close your eyes when you see such.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Oxone(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
@orinkinla
there's absolutely nothing you can do about it embarassed. just enjoy or ignore the show shocked shocked shocked
or better still go to national assembly and apply to be a fashion police. that should do it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by ladybam(f): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2009
Oxone:

@orinkinla
there's absolutely nothing you can do about it embarassed. just enjoy or ignore the show shocked shocked shocked
or better still go to national assembly and apply to be a fashion police. that should do it grin grin grin

i tink he is one of dis out of control guys. dat cant stand show wid out ending the brians in bedroom actions
and y na only white people's picture he come use as display?
plus @poster, in short ya **** there!
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by agabaI23(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2009
Lady bam
haba why you come put in mama for that?

Not to good. You can call him whatever you like but leave the innocent woman out of it.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by whitesturd(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
this thread rily got me laffing.poster must u look.confess when u saw d girl,ur dck stood abi? winkha haaaaaaa a
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Oxone(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2009
@op
anytime Ur going out, wear swim pants so that ur standing d**k wont show & please take it easy o.
learn to be disciplined & unaffected by such
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2009
Is today buttock day?? undecided
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
Orikinla:

Ugly buttocks should be hidden from our eyes.

I agree with you here.
The rate at which today's women expose the crack of their smelly butts is repulsive.
Is it the make of the Jeans these days or women's butt are undergoing evolution?
10 years ago, we don't see these things but you cannot say the same in recent times.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by tope2000(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

I agree with you here.
[b]The rate at which today's women expose the crack of their smelly butts is repulsive.
Is it the make of the Jeans these days or women's butt are undergoing evolution?[/b]10 years ago, we don't see these things but you cannot say the same in recent times.

Rotflmao . . . . . i almost choked on my food after reading that grin grin grin grin
women booty has suffered grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2009
tope2000:

Rotflmao . . . . . i almost choked on my food after reading that grin grin grin grin
women booty has suffered grin

It's true. . . . . . .Why do the butts keep showing??
Surely, it must be because women's butts are taking a different shape entirely.
The angle of it's elevation is getting larger. grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's true. . . . . . .Why do they butts keep showing??
Surely, it must be because women's butts are taking a different shape entirely.
The angle of it's elevation is getting larger. grin

Lol . . . .nah it is because most jeans n trousers out now have lower back . . . so this is why some women booty or thong shows when theywant to pick something up or sit down. This is why it is essential for me to try my trouser or jeans b4 i buy it cus i hate it when things like that happen . . . .some women dont care tho esp the JAMOs grin but wen i was alone in my house i wear it cus i have mistakingly bought some in the past too wink
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sauron1: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . .nah it is because most jeans n trousers out now have lower back . . . so this is why some women booty or thong shows when theywant to pick something up or sit down. This is why it is essential for me to try my trouser or jeans b4 i buy it cus i hate it when things like that happen . . . .some women dont care tho esp the JAMOs grin but wen i was alone in my house i wear it cus i have mistakingly bought some in the past too wink

Na wa. . . . . . .
U babes should do something about it. . . . . . . . .It is repulsive.
Jamaicans aint the only ones guilty here. . . . .Naija babes have caught the fever.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Na wa. . . . . . .
U babes should do something about it. . . . . . . . .It is repulsive.
Jamaicans aint the only ones guilty here. . . . .Naija babes have caught the fever.

The only thing to do is stop buying lower back trousers, having said that some men loves it on women
so ur poison is another man's food grin wink
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sauron1: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
tope2000:

The only thing to do is stop buying lower back trousers, having said that some men loves it on women
[b]so ur poison is another man's food ;[/b]D wink

That's so sad!!!
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
What's with all these "close your eyes if you don't like it" statements? I've seen ugliness in all its glory from women who think they must fit into everything even it comes out looking irritating and stupid. What's the fashion in that? It's better you walk naked so that we can blame it on lunacy, than for you to parade ugly butts through my line of vision.  It's purely disgusting. If you wish to show the crack in your butt, do me a favor and join them in Papau Guinea, there u can do as u please! cheesy
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2009
stillwater:

What's with all these "close your eyes if you don't like it" statements? I've seen ugliness in all its glory from women who think they must fit into everything even it comes out looking irritating and stupid. What's the fashion in that? It's better you walk naked so that we can blame it on lunacy, than for you to parade ugly butts through my line of vision.  It's purely disgusting. If you wish to show the crack in your butt, do me a favor and join them in Papau Guinea, there u can do as u please! cheesy

MINT!!!!!!
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by C2H5OH(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2009
Keep showing joh. No shaking. I don't mind at all.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by biina: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2009
CRACK IN MY WINDSHIELD!!!

Just the other day, I'm driving along on the highway at 65 miles an hour (the speed limit), minding my own business, when outta nowhere there's this big crack in my windshield!!

I swerved right, and then left, and it was still right there!!

There just ain't NO words for this!

[img]http://year2.files./2008/10/facepalm.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by C2H5OH(f): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2009
Lol that's whassup.  Wouldn't it be better if she had no underwewar on?  She can feel the cool breeze in her puss as the motorcylce vrooms away.

bina you be correct lesbian o. what are you doing checking out another woman.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by debosky(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2009
shocked grin grin grin

That is wrong on so many different levels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys / Northern Ankara Styles / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.