Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Do You Know When You're Really Rich? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Know When You're Really Rich? (790 Views)

4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life / 7 Unexpected Signs You're More Successful Than You Think / 5 Ways To Stand Out When You're Competing With Really Qualified Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You're Really Rich? by ifex370(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
How Do You Know When You're Really Rich?

[size=14pt] Quick, answer this question with the first number that comes to mind: [/size]

How much money do you need to be rich?

For me.

“rich is when you work because you want to, not because you have to.”

According to this definition, rich has less to do with income and more with lifestyle, i.e. how much you spend. This makes a lot of sense to me. However, it’s going to be tricky to figure out who to tax based on that definition. And a lot more people would be at risk for higher taxes should we adopt this description. Maybe, underneath it all, “rich” is just too relative a term to pin down. Unless you have a better suggestion….
Re: How Do You Know When You're Really Rich? by ifex370(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
have been hearing David and Goliath story right from our childhood but there is something unique and inspirational about this story. Read and be inspire as i dont want the text to be lenghty
Textual source 1st Samuel 17

1. Be present and available : David was at the battle ground, he was not even knowing what was happening at first bt HE WAS THERE as commanded by his father 1st samuel 17 vs 20. May God guide our steps
2. Awareness : He heard about the war cry .Vs 23, we need to be aware and take cognisance of things going on around us.
3. He seeks for information and reward for overcoming Vs 26
4. He gave himself a word of encouragement and identify himself and his people as the army of the living God. Vs 26.
5. He show his Level of boldness even in the presence of king Saul. Vs 32
6. He cherish his experience and he never limited God work in the past. David listed what the Lord has done in the past and believing that God can do more. Vs 34-37
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: 10 Inspirational Things To Learn From David In David Versus Goliath Story by epatant(m): 3:05pm
7. Be yourself and know who you are Vs 38-39
8. David doesnt give way to threat. VS 43-44
9. David knew what he carry inside of him and knows whom he served Vs 45-47
10. David overcame with what he has Vs 50
Re: How Do You Know When You're Really Rich? by AlabadoSeaDios(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
You know when you are rich when you have the right ATTITUDE to life. Meaning your ATTITUDE determines your altitude. Gaskia!
ifex370:
How Do You Know When You're Really Rich?

[size=14pt] Quick, answer this question with the first number that comes to mind: [/size]

How much money do you need to be rich?

For me.

“rich is when you work because you want to, not because you have to.”

According to this definition, rich has less to do with income and more with lifestyle, i.e. how much you spend. This makes a lot of sense to me. However, it’s going to be tricky to figure out who to tax based on that definition. And a lot more people would be at risk for higher taxes should we adopt this description. Maybe, underneath it all, “rich” is just too relative a term to pin down. Unless you have a better suggestion….

(1) (Reply)

To Unemployed Graduates; What are You doing to Change Your Situation? / Fiber Optic Practical Training In Ikeja Lagos / Weekend SAP Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.