Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage (62260 Views)

I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Trash!!his dancers self too black grin grin they looks dirty to me,like chelsea babes cheesy
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by folakemi20: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Baba to sibe...
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by eleko1: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
All I see nah fatty flesh and over use bweast undecided.Tot dis Man don do away with dis nonsense sad.
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by phreakabit(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
"They" look dirty as usual undecided
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by whizpa(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Whoever clicked to view this party is a perv? grin
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
EEDIOTS are now UBIQUITOUS.
The MAN face dey like shiit.

The Ladies are dirty.
Such DIRTY LADIES can emit Ebola
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Blackteeth(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
...and at the end of the show of shame... The ladies will share #10,000 after disgracing themselves.
Why are you still bothering ourselve with things like this? In spite the "holy" attitude of Nigerians like you they country is still stinking.
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by lukas280(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
well u are disgracing yourselves in front of your children and others...hope one day wan your daughters starts dancing like this on stage u will neva b angry?
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by mowah: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those girls are too wild and Local jare
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by mickeymimi: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
omo rapala!
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Kazrem(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Baba were.
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Cityguy: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
...and at the end of the show of shame... The ladies will share #10,000 after disgracing themselves.
Na so grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by neweraomo: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] Aaaah cry somebody help...my phone battery don get belle o! [/size]
wish u guya safe delivery
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by omitademichael(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
WHAT DOES THIS TEACH US? USELESS POST!!!
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by omitademichael(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
WHAT DOES THIS TEACH US? USELESS POST!!!
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by mikron(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
tchidi:
This man still dey? shocked
u been dey wish am death?
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
The OP who posted this post must be a yoruba boi undecided
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by trigar12(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
That's my favorite fuji artist dere... Obadan, Oyinbo dudu, awon ti America faaji grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by cbrass(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
The OP who posted this post must be a yoruba boi undecided

And is there any problem with being a Yoruba boy? undecided
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by kenoz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by daxlasaint(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
otijah:
Click like if u came here to view the real three-some
Mehn total waste of of the mb I used to open this effing link grin
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
No sir..! Just that an igbo man will not post things like that!

cbrass:

And is there any problem with being a Yoruba boy? undecided
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by cbrass(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
No sir..! Just that an igbo man will not post things like that!

Am not surprised anyway, the inferiority complex is inbuilt .SMH undecided
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thought this man said he won't be singing or doing this thing again since he came back from mecca
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dis guy neva realise say him don old
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
The fat girl tho...she danced till she started sweating in her possy check the 6th picture well
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by noblegrex: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Uhm uhm,obesere...this guy will never change o.I knew cossy through him long time ago and he's still singing with ladies all around him.that his potty belle nko.its not that obvious.
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by Adex097: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those Yoruba girls tho lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by shipnclear: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ati je Ati mu,sido phobia carry on oba idan,oba asha
Re: Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage by skushieslord: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.