Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? (866 Views)

Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo ) / See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by BobiJoe: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2009
There's no doubt that these 2 songstresses are blessed with special voices but to me i still think KESHY baby has got it.

wats ur take?
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by AwoFanatic(f): 2:53am On Apr 27, 2009
I like both artist. leona for being able to sing high pithed and low pitched very gracefully, and keyshia for her unique voice. smiley[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by sugabelle: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
Until Leona does a song as far-ranging as "Love" by Keysh, then I think the latter babe stays on top. Sorry Leona!
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2009
Leona is the better singer.
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by SeanT21(f): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
sugabelle:

Until Leona does a song as far-ranging as "Love" by Keysh, then I think the latter babe stays on top. Sorry Leona!

R U serious have u listen to Leona songs??

Its LEONA!!**Keyshia voice is 2 raspy!!
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by sugabelle: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
^^^^ i really don't want to start an argument, especially not on Nairaland. Please, u have ur views and I have mine. Let me rather put it this way: I like Keyshia Cole's voice better. Leona's good but Keysh is unique. Raspy? That's your opinion and I respect it. Do me a favour and respect mine, thank u.
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by SeanT21(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
sugabelle:

^^^^ i really don't want to start an argument, especially not on Nairaland. Please, u have ur views and I have mine. Let me rather put it this way: I like Keyshia Cole's voice better. Leona's good but Keysh is unique. Raspy? That's your opinion and I respect it. Do me a favour and respect mine, thank u.

LOL.I was not starting a fight with u.

Anyway,I respect you opinion. wink
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by sugabelle: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
^^^ thank you once again. wink
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by iice(f): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2009
Both have good voices but i would go with Leona.

I do like the raspy tone of Keyshia
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by StrStruck(f): 3:56am On Apr 29, 2009
Sometimes Keyshia sounds off-key to me.
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2009
Horse faced Leona has nothing on Keyshia when it comes to singing.
Leona dresses well though but thats not what we're talking about. wink
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by houstonia(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
the topic is who's got the voice. and not who's song is a hit common leona's voice is stunning
Re: Keyshia Vs Leona:who's Got The Voice? by BobiJoe: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ houstonia

i think the voice has a role to play on the sales of a song undecided

(1) (Reply)

The King Of Pop Goes Home / 50 Cent Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson / If You Become A Celebrity Today Will You Still Enter Okada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.