Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? (4660 Views)

Poll: How would you compare this prototype to the current home page?

Better: 12% (11 votes)
Worse: 62% (54 votes)
Neutral: 24% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Home Of Quotes. / Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference / New Design For Nairaland Home Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
@iranoladun

you de vex too mush! haba 4 posts with the same meaning shocked
Seun don hear jare.

I supportabel supported you . . .Sam loco na friend!
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by tombola: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
Seun,

Dont mind him, he is only trying to make you jump.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by sen2020guy: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hey man i don't like it, PERIOD!
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by tombola: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
Seun Seun Seun

How many times have i called you? Dont think these people like you or NairaLand o, they are only talking so that you wont get them banned. None of them get your interest at heart.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by CGKing(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hey Seun, I hope you read all these posts, because you asked for it.

For me, i think the design isnt a step forward and I think you should
maintian some green in the mix.

Let me do your branding and site design. I will handle everything that has to do
with user experiences and interface. Its a one time thing and you wont regret it.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by CGKing(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hey Seun, I hope you read all these posts, because you asked for it.

For me, i think the design isnt a step forward and I think you should
maintian some green in the mix.

Let me do your branding and site design. I will handle everything that has to do
with user experiences and interface. Its a one time thing and you wont regret it.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by NaijaEcash(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Seun
I'm beginning to wonder if the multiple post syndrome on this thread is actually from the user end. I think you should look into it.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by Kabidoye(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
technology means makin life better and easier but u r not. am sorry, try again. no heart feelings though.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by AmAlone: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2009
there is only one word to discribe this
"CHILDISH!"
NAIRALAND NEEDS A CHANGE CHECK AND ADVANCE THIS SITES www.moneymakergroup.com www.talkgold.com www.yahoo.com grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
"Nairaland's home page is too cluttered and needs to be simplified." I agree with this statement and also think the prototype can be improved.
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2009
SEUN CHECK OUT THIS SITE

THE COLOUR OF NAIRALAND IS OKAY AND THE ARRANGEMENT IS COOL

BUT YOU NEED TO UPGRADE THIS FORUM WITH SOME BAD FEATURES http://www..com/index.php

MY GOD! THATS FORUM IS ADVANCE MEN! DAMN!  grin
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by nnemak(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2009
Seun,
I believe NL actually needs an upgrade or a more modern Home. But I strongly advise you don’t go with this prototype. It looks childish and is way too different from the Nairaland HOME page we have all come to know.
I suggest you look at the current home page, and make some modification to it.

That should serve us for now
Re: Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? by folami86: 4:44am On May 06, 2009
faakay:

SEUN CHECK OUT THIS SITE

THE COLOUR OF NAIRALAND IS OKAY AND THE ARRANGEMENT IS COOL

BUT YOU NEED TO UPGRADE THIS FORUM WITH SOME BAD FEATURES http://www..com/index.php

MY GOD! THATS FORUM IS ADVANCE MEN! DAMN! grin
The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Social Media Accounts And Followers Easily / Should Women Be Allowed To Vote? They May Not Understand Politics Correctly? / Best Couples In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.