Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? (1515 Views)

What Someone Wrote About Using Waist Trainers. / Sales On Your High Quality Waist Trainers!!!offer Ends 12th September! / Butt Lifters,waist Trainers,flat Shoes,pantyhose,sandals Aand Facial Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by livelifeng: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015

Who doesn’t like the perfect curves all well shaped looking like an angelic character? I don’t know maybe it’s just my unconscious acceptance of the worldly rules or maybe the hour glass shape is nature’s best pick but what I’m certain is I get awed when I sight one.

Waist training is a common process we are familiar with especially among young people following pop culture and trying to bend with new standards and forms. But nevertheless waist training is not a new development (no be today); it is as old as the civilization of man. Elthel Grayer was a popular devotee to waist trainers in the mid-1900 that she is still considered the woman with the tiniest waist (measuring 13 inches).

Women then usually wear waist trainers to look overly shaped and attractive. Maybe it was called waist trainers then but corset, tight-lacing were evidently worn by women but now it’s a new form of poise kit, women wear mostly under the cover to get heads rolling that they are perfectly in shape.

I used to be angry with myself until I realized that the Kardashians sisters were not naturally endowed with those perfect curves and admired shape. I had once argued this with some group of female friends but they stood that these famous sisters were naturally gifted and so they consider themselves ‘an unfair products of nature’ ( I felt that too sha) but when I did fully know (not celeb gossips at all) that most celebs including Amber Rose get those curves as a result of the constant use of waist trainers. I was like ‘I’m the most beautiful natural person earth’ (media has made us not to appreciate the beautiful look God has given us)

The truth about Waist Trainers

Waist training is the process of wearing a waist trainer also known as a waist shaper or a corset over time to decrease the size of your waist. There are some things to note here; the use of this device over time and the expected result (slim waist that complements an hour glass shape).

Using this device over time can cause a lot of issues and it can alter your internal body arrangements. It’s been medically analysed that waist trainers only give you the desired shape when been worn and your body returns back to its shape after you remove it. But continuous usage can change your form over a period of time and when stopped, you can return to your normal self but if you wear it every day over long hours for several years, you can be permanently shaped.

What happens when you get totally devoted to a waist trainer

Firstly, wearing something tight on your waist is outrightly uncomfortable and it’s a stress itself especially when you go about with it. The rules on the use of waist trainers are; don’t wear it while eating or sleeping, one will experience hell even in the coldest of temperatures.

The effect of this uncomfortable fashion torture can be tell on the internal organs

The volume of the lungs diminishes which leads to intercostal breathing (the person will be breathing on top). The liver gets pressed upwards- The shape of the liver gets distorted as the waist line seems to develop ridges across the liver. The stomach gets compressed thereby reducing its volume. This often causes indigestion, heartburn, also those that wear waist trainers can get to eat large amounts of meal at a go. These show it’s not a healthy habit.

Someone said it’s just a means of pushing your stomach to your butt.

I want to look shaped, but I don’t want to experience this

The best way to look trim and shaped is by exercising and regularly watching what you eat. But that might not automatically result to an hour glass shape. Waist bands not very-tight-waist-trainers can be used but how you use it matters. Wearing waist bands or not-so-tight waist trainers during exercise can perform this magic accurately. You can wear waist trainers out if you are comfortable but don’t eat with your stomach stocked around with the device and don’t sleep with it. Also, it is advisable to not wear it tight.

Don’t take waist trainers as a fundamental part of your life.

Featured Photo: google.com

Link: http://livelifeng.com/with-waist-trainer-where-do-the-organs-go
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by 2dillu2(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Ladies will do anything just to look good
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Nawa o! God help us o shocked
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by lovely17(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mo fo o what's this ladies will never learn
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by osesology(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nawa o! God help us o shocked
Indeed na God go help una b4 una kill una self by una self. lol
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by byvan03: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
All that you mentioned only occurs in extreme waist training, especially with super tightly laced corset. Even the woman with the tiniest waist went the extreme, yet she is far advanced in age(didn't die of it) . Like exercise, you regain the lost inches when you stop, so that isn't valid either.

Moderation is important in everything you do, so it's better for waist trainers to go for their size than going far below their sizes with a 24 -26 metal bones corset. Extreme calorie counting and workout has its own negative effects and that is where moderation fills in. Have you really thought of the amount of pressure required to create this effect on the organs? Some claims it pushes up the organs, others claimed it pushes it down. Which do we believe?

Even the most coveted quail eggs has also been claimed to be a killer when abused. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all of human endeavours.
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by queenfav(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
We ladies are never satisfied with our body.God will help us o.All this to attract a man.Hian!When na the not so fine girls dey marry every saturday,the fine ones dey buy asoebi.Una try.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hair Dryer And Hair Steamer For Sale. / Please I Need Advise On Shower Creams... / How I Made 80% More Shoe Sales Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.