Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Steps On Opening A Website/blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps On Opening A Website/blog (529 Views)

Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization / Easy Steps On How To Become An Affiliate Marketer. / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On Opening A Website/blog by SammyT95(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hi guys, I'm Samuel,a student and a web/tech enthusiast now I want to have a website/Blog to bring researchers of great minds together in Nigeria universities and beyond but don't know how to pls how do I go about this? what are the steps I'm supposed to take to achieve this and how much wil it cost me.
pls I need your knowledge of expertise on this
thanks.

cc: adewasco2k , Slyr0x
Re: Steps On Opening A Website/blog by SammyT95(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guys pls share your knowledge pls I'm really In need of help here pls
Re: Steps On Opening A Website/blog by mokoshalb(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Steps On Opening A Website/blog by emmalexdboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
SammyT95:
Hi guys, I'm Samuel,a student and a web/tech enthusiast now I want to have a website/Blog to bring researchers of great minds together in Nigeria universities and beyond but don't know how to pls how do I go about this? what are the steps I'm supposed to take to achieve this and how much wil it cost me.
pls I need your knowledge of expertise on this
thanks.

cc: adewasco2k , Slyr0x

Sammy,
Just use my step-by-step tutorial: http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com/how-to-setup-a-blog-on-wordpress. It covers everything you need to know and you will have your website online in less than 30 minutes PLUS additional advice from me. Let me know if you have any more questions.

(1) (Reply)

Targeted Ad-campgain Freelancer Needed! / What I Am Currently Using To Browse Unlimited Since MTN Music Plus Stopped Renew / Facebook Deepens Nigerian Partnerships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.