Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Earn Money Online With Just $1. Crazy But True !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Money Online With Just $1. Crazy But True !!! (2156 Views)

Make Money Online With Your PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT / Crazy But True Facts About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online With Just $1. Crazy But True !!! by Eberex(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Question isn't if you are going to make money, the question i am going to ask is, how much are you willing to make?

In the past i have literally any offer to join Revenue Sharing sites. It was clear that even though, in theory,the business was favorable to all members, most were not sustainable.

The underlying issues that most people have, when considering, whether or not to join any online program or company, are usually as follows:

1. Will this company provide long term income?
2. Who is the person(s) behind this company?
3. Are members actually getting paid?

Taking a look at these three factors, i did my own research and i can say with confidence that it cleared the doubts i originally had on online programs.

I'm not going to go into details but will only give you an insight of what it is all about.

You start with just $1 Ad Packs plan, that is N200 maybe. And you are expected to click on ten ads daily, while at the same time you earn every 30 minutes.

There are different levels or Plans, 1-10.
[b] Level 1 has $1 (with 1.20% returns) i.e maturing at $1.20
Level 2: $3 (with 1.20% returns) i.e maturing at $3.60
Level 3: $5 (with 1.25% returns) i.e maturing at $6.25 [/b]etc so long you click ten ads everyday.

Now to the main question. Who is the owner of the company?

His name is Uday Nara (You can check him out yourself). A mechanical engineer by profession, which seems to account for his analytical mindset and methodical approach. I don't need to talk much, just google him anyway.

Are members getting paid?

Yes! within the Facebook support group which you will be added to if you decide to join. There you will meet like minds where members are so eager to share a snapshot of their withdrawal, not robots.

I can only tell you, i have joined. And of course its a long term stuff, but i am earning.

These are the payment processors that can be used : Paypal, Payza, Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money .

I have said enough. If you are ready to start making money now and in six months you will tell yourself, ''so good i started early'', you may click the following

https://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=39505

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Has Paid And Still Paying . Pic Proof. / Absolutely Free Binary Options Tutorial For Beginners –U Must Be Ready To Learn. / Is Shareduty.com Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.