Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com (612 Views)

New!!!! Dance TV Channel For Dancers... Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Do Dancers Have A Future to hold In Nigeria?? / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com by fr07(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2009
looking for dancers that will grace your occasion anywhere you are? Or you got any upcoming dance competition? or you're looking for dancers to spice your video? or you wanna join our dance academy?
whatever it is just HIT US UP ON juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com by lwise(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
Lets see ur pixs
Re: Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com by fr07(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2009
You wanna see our pictures? Why not our performance? Dont be afraid you could challenge us though you only end up getting whopped

(1) (Reply)

9ice And Van Vicker At The Newark Symphony Hall / Sorrow,tears And Blood / Anyone With Info On Silly & Street Disciple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.