Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming (1148 Views)

. / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Can A SSCE Holder Go For Programming/hacking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming by Ibrocalculus(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I am a computer enthusiast who really wants to learn computer programming. Currently I have NetBeans IDE 8.0.2, which someone installed in my Laptop, but I need guidance on how to use it. pls give me references to PDFs I can download.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming by Sibrah: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Netbeans is an IDE Integrate Dev Environment targetted at Java programing language and its closely related languages like Ruby, HTML, CSS . . . For the above reason the official Netbeans IDE website contains great materials (text and videos) for beginner and intermediate users alike. You may want to state where you fit in as regards the exact langguage, level of understanding, and general goal with Netbeans IDE. I suggest u try the website for tutorials one Netbeans and languages like java, jruby e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming by Ibrocalculus(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sibrah:
Netbeans is an IDE Integrate Dev Environment targetted at Java programing language and its closely related languages like Ruby, HTML, CSS . . . For the above reason the official Netbeans IDE website contains great materials (text and videos) for beginner and intermediate users alike. You may want to state where you fit in as regards the exact langguage, level of understanding, and general goal with Netbeans IDE. I suggest u try the website for tutorials one Netbeans and languages like java, jruby e.t.c.
Thanks for the information, I appreciate.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Netbeans IDE 8.0.2 For Programming by Sibrah: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Another approach that has aided my own learning of Eclipse IDE and Java is to get a video tutorial that teaches your language of choice with your preferred IDE. That way you get tips both ways and learn faster.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

...... / Programming, Flash Animation And Webdesign Video Tutorials @500 / Unable To Use Developer Tools On Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.