Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? (1735 Views)

I Got An Invite From FCMB What Should I Expect / Help Me Out. Got Uba Plc Invitation. What will i expect? / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by teekem(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested.

Please prepare very well for this assessment.

Structure of the interview:
1. Written test (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuation and your ability to construct meaningful statements.
2. Typing test (5 minutes)

We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV.

The address is: 6B Universal Close, off Surulere street. Surulere street is at the end of Adeniyi jones. Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
teekem:
Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested.

1. Written test (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuation and your ability to construct meaningful statements.

We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV.

The address is: 6B Universal Close, off Surulere street. Surulere street is at the end of Adeniyi jones. Ikeja, Lagos.

I am yet to get mine..urs was fast
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by zaiinneeii(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
I would say you should prepare for the interview
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by oluwasijiola(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Got same...
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by loistee: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
teekem:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

pls when did u apply because I applied today and am yet to receive any response from them
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by kazzonline: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wanted to apply today and i was told the apllication no longer exists!! Abeg whot time did u guys apply??
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by matilda02(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
kazzonline:
I wanted to apply today and i was told the apllication no longer exists!! Abeg whot time did u guys apply??
very early in d morning lyk past 8...hvnt gotten any feedback tho,bt I ws able 2 apply
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by matilda02(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bennyzino:

I am yet to get mine..urs was fast
hv u gotten now?,i hvnt oo,wen did u apply..2day or yestrday
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by kazzonline: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
matilda02:
very early in d morning lyk past 8...hvnt gotten any feedback tho,bt I ws able 2 apply

Thanks guess i was late to the party.good news awaits u all
Re: Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2015
matilda02:
hv u gotten now?,i hvnt oo,wen did u apply..2day or yestrday

Yesterday of cus, the application portal closed same day.
Well seems dey. Re done sending d invites.
Whichever way m life goes on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Job Vacancies At AIM Group [16 Positions] Apply! / Urgent Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt. / LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.