Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days (488 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Alamieyeseigha's Kid Brother, Ziworitin Shares His Death Bed ( Photo ) / (photos) Did Alamieyeseigha Really Dress Like A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by emmanuel71: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
The Bayelsa State Government in Nigeria’s South-southern region has declared seven days of mourning in honour of the late first civilian Governor of the State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.

A Government House statement to this effect ... read on ... http://www.naijastoryteller.com/
Re: Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
They will be mourning for 7 days the death of a thief who jumped bail and ran to Nigeria.
A coward who did not have enough balls to face allegations levied against him but instead ran
As man who spent years as governor but did not build one hospital and when he needed it most, he could not get the treatment he required.
He could not even travel abroad to get that treatment as he is a wanted person.
A man who has contributed to the negative name Nigeria has in Britain
A convicted felon and suspected financed or terrorism.

Keep mourning.....I will unlook the way I unlooked when Osama Bin Laden died

Proudly deceitful and treacherous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by kaboninc(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
They will be mourning for 7 days the death of a thief who jumped bail and ran to Nigeria.
A coward who did not have enough balls to face allegations levied against him but instead ran
As man who spent years as governor but did not build one hospital and when he needed it most, he could not get the treatment he required.
He could not even travel abroad to get that treatment as he is a wanted person.
A man who has contributed to the negative name Nigeria has in Britain
A convicted felon and suspected financed or terrorism.

Keep mourning.....I will unlook the way I unlooked when Osama Bin Laden died

Proudly deceitful and treacherous

To you, he's a thief

But as a thief (as defined by you) he's a benefactor to so many people. And these people decide to mourn him. Not you.

So leave them to mourn

What appears moral to you is actually immoral to others.
Re: Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
kaboninc:

To you, he's a thief

But as a thief (as defined by you) he's a benefactor to so many people. And these people decide to mourn him. Not you.

So leave them to mourn

You must have missed where I wrote that they can keep mourning while I look away
Re: Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
kaboninc:

To you, he's a thief

So leave them to mourn

And he is not a thief as defined by me. He is a thief by defined by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria by a court of competed jurisdiction.

Now a thief can have benefactors.....you can steal money and give the money out to people....that does not make the person any less a thief.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa To Mourn Alamieyeseigha For Seven Days by kaboninc(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

And he is not a thief as defined by me. He is a thief by defined by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria by a court of competed jurisdiction.

Now a thief can have benefactors.....you can steal money and give the money out to people....that does not make the person any less a thief.

You can quote the bible if you like.

There are people who are dear to him and they would love to mourn him in peace. So keep your bile statements to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Church Halts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Excreta! The Story Of An African Scientist That Want To Exeter / Get 2k (or Less) Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.